Lady Gagain Vegas
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
Sign in to follow this  
question

About Dr. Luke and Kim Petras...

Featured Posts

xcx

Is it bad to support her music since Dr. Luke produces it? I love her songs, but it feels wrong since he produces them. What do you guys think? 

GhettoFabulous

Lmao the songs are bops so I mean.... :lolly::madge:

I mean he’s over anyways so...:poot:

BΔK
  • Like 1

sipthistea

She's not even that famous, so...

DelusionalGaga

No one can stop you. If you want to listen to her music you can do it. Still, I find her to be very problematic. 

One day, if she ever blows up as a superstar, this will haunt her for sure

• Like 5

Saade Baena

she probably has no choice and needs to work with him. You should listen to her music and hope she does not find Dr Luke anymore.

• Like 1

maxmore

good question! you need to answer it to yourself ...

personally i do not listen to her music because of him. for me its very simple actually. its a dirty business that i dont want to support (just like i would never support the paparazzi business) 

• Like 4

OliverViennese
20 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

she probably has no choice and needs to work with him. You should listen to her music and hope she does not find Dr Luke anymore.

At first I made the exact same excuse for her, but I feel this doesn't really cover it anymore with some of the statements she has made. "I would like my fans to know that I wouldn’t work with somebody I believe to be an abuser of women, definitely not" - to me is calling Kesha a liar, which I find nothing but distasteful really.. 

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Saade Baena
9 minutes ago, OliverViennese said:

At first I made the exact same excuse for her, but I feel this doesn't really cover it anymore with some of the statements she has made. "I would like my fans to know that I wouldn’t work with somebody I believe to be an abuser of women, definitely not" - to me is calling Kesha a liar, which I find nothing but distasteful really.. 

this is sad

I don't know her and now I do not want to

StarlightSeiya

I feel sorry for peeps who continue to hold grudges against her. She's a new music artist who had no choice on who to work with. She brings out bops after bops. Yea she may have made some problematic statements but people can change.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

geopang

Her music doesn’t really impress me, so I’m not too pressed on this whole issue. I’ll just continue to not listen to it.

ryanripley

i mean i dont know her but i'm not gunna tell you what to do either way, it depends on your moral compass

dr luke has produced so much pop music i like that it would be extra to boycott everything he produced, but i can go to extra lengths to buy albums from re-sale sites or pirate it so he doesn't get any coins

but at the same time, the artist won't get coins either

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ