DMTR6wnWsAAmnAA.jpgMeet%20and%20Greet.jpg?itok=-bxKwN4v

wow after seeing these pics I find it sad that Witness flopped :((

duckworth
1 hour ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

wow after seeing these pics I find it sad that Witness flopped :((

It isolated the 10 year olds so.. 

PeachJug

add Lana to the good to fans

article-0-137700B7000005DC-588_634x919.jtumblr_mxcei6nqCy1qf2hrho1_500.jpglana-del-ray-fans-london-07.jpg

lana-del-rey-taylor-swift.jpg

:trollga:^  taylor was a huge fan of "Without You", as we all know she even covered the song... (Wildest Dreams)

don't you dare mention that recent rude selfish dude :messga:

add Katy too

The Bling
2 hours ago, River said:

Taylor - it's for the promo, the closer she gets to the fans the more money she gets from them :laughga:

:awkney: No. Just no

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Bradley
2 hours ago, hellothing said:

Does Beyonce ever acknowledge her fans? Genuinely curious.

I think she thanked the fans at Coachella or something. :emma: But that's about it.

2 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

katy perry really treats her fans like friends :diane:

She's one of the nicest pop stars out there. I would be glad to be her friend.

Letmelivemylife

Gaga definately takes the cake for most devoted haha ♥️ Is she a business woman? Yes BUT (and that's a big but) there is pure and genuine love for her Little Monsters. There's this bond that Gaga and her monsters share that you have to be a part of  to understand. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

River
6 hours ago, The Bling said:

:awkney: No. Just no

lol sorry but this is the truth, anyone who studied marketing and sales will tell you the same..

In my country there's a whole chapter for "Americans are the best buyers, how to make the most  from them" and the first thing is - get closer to them, buy their trust, make them feel like you care about them, be personal, tell more about your life, say something sad that they can related.

And this honey, what she's doing with her fans.

Because Americans buys everything and it's so easy to sell them, just use the best tactic :)

So unless you have an opinion that based on marketing and sales facts and not by emotional stanning opinion, please don't dismiss what I said.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The Bling
Just now, River said:

lol sorry but this is the truth, anyone who studied marketing and sales will tell you the same..

In my country there's a whole chapter for "Americans are the best buyers, how to make the most  from them" and the first thing is - get closer to them, buy their trust, make them feel like you care about them, be personal, tell more about your life, say something sad that they can related.

And this honey, what she's doing with her fans.

Because Americans buys everything and it's so easy to sell them, just use the best tactic :)

So unless you have an opinion that based on marketing and sales facts and not by emotional stanning opinion, please don't dismiss what I said.

So you claim to know Taylor Swift and how she views her fans just because you read a marketing book :awkney: Ok

"Taylor Swift buys homeless pregnant woman a house

'You could have reached out and I would have helped you. But you didn’t. Your mum told me…'"

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/taylor-swift-swift-life-fan-act-of-kindness-homeless-pregnant-a8140646.html

River
Just now, The Bling said:

So you claim to know Taylor Swift and how she views her fans just because you read a marketing book :awkney: Ok

"Taylor Swift buys homeless pregnant woman a house

'You could have reached out and I would have helped you. But you didn’t. Your mum told me…'"

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/taylor-swift-swift-life-fan-act-of-kindness-homeless-pregnant-a8140646.html

Yes honey, this is what you call a positive marketing, do something for the one in need to boost your sales.

Maybe you are young and naive, but this is the truth.

I mean even Kylie Jenner went to meet orphan African kids and gave them her makeup at the end.

Celebrities are not angel, they are here to make money, they are a walking business, it doesn't make them bad or removing what their are doing, but among all the list of the stuff that you gave me, there's a big marketing team behind it. there's a reason why it's published to the public and not secretly private for example.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The Bling
13 minutes ago, River said:

Yes honey, this is what you call a positive marketing, do something for the one in need to boost your sales.

Maybe you are young and naive, but this is the truth.

I mean even Kylie Jenner went to meet orphan African kids and gave them her makeup at the end.

Celebrities are not angel, they are here to make money, they are a walking business, it doesn't make them bad or removing what their are doing, but among all the list of the stuff that you gave me, there's a big marketing team behind it. there's a reason why it's published to the public and not secretly private for example.

tumblr_inline_mmtp39dkgt1qz4rgp.gif

GypsyBabe

Least: Beyoncé because I can’t recall her ever interacting with the people that made her a star :huntyga:. Also Taylor because I feel that her fan interaction is disingenuous. (just my opinion) 

Most: Lady Gaga and Katy Perry because I feel like their interactions are genuine when they have them. 

⚯͛

Bloodyjack
10 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Avril responded to that picture with numerous pictures of her hugging and interacting with fans though.

So would she have done it if that picture didn't surface???:trollga::reductive:

SlaeUrAnus
2 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

So would she have done it if that picture didn't surface???:trollga::reductive:

The pictures she posted were taken before that infamous picture though.

In my messy era.

Bloodyjack
22 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

The pictures she posted were taken before that infamous picture though.

It Doesn't matter when they were taking. Would she have cared if she wasn't trying to prove a point??

Archived