💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Songs that were sabotaged on charts

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

ARTPOP GAGA

Madonna-Hung Up: only peaked at #7 in the US because it was almost completely blacklisted on radios. It topped Digital Chart for 2 weeks but did not even make top 40 Airplay chart. American members might remember that at that time every song on US radios are Hiphop/ Rap song.  Sorry, get together and Jump were also completed banned on US radios. The whole Confessions on a dance floor era did poorly in the US compared to worldwide.

Britney and Madonna: Me against the music: peaked at #35 in the US because both Madonna and Britney were blacklisted by American radios. The same is for the whole ''Britney'' (2001) era singles.

Others?

Eggsy

Let me call Joanne and ask about sabotaged.. I feel she was attacked and never received justice. 

River

Kesha - Die Young was banned after the Sandy Hook shooting

Gaga - LoveGame was banned because it was too sexual for the radio.. also Judas because religion..

John Lennon - Imagine, the song was banned many times, usually during war times or when religious people felt offended for the line "imagine there's no heaven".

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ordinarynam1310

Hung Up is like one of Madonna biggest and most iconic song yet, it went #1 everywhere except for the US

What a trash taste

Green Detox

Did you all know Spotify cut millions of streams from No Tears Left To Cry😢 

ThisGuyTony
2 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

Did you all know Spotify cut millions of streams from No Tears Left To Cry😢 

Spill the details. :udidnt:

Bio

Dirrty by Xtina

Britney era as a whole

Madonna from American Life to Hard Candy.

Green Detox
26 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

#SpotifyIsTricking has been trended on twitter, after fans realizes that more than 4 million streams for “No Tears Left to Cry” were allegedly discarded from Spotify. 

Thoery suggest that Republic Records did that on purporse in favor of Drake’s single success.

ARTPOP GAGA
37 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

Hung Up is like one of Madonna biggest and most iconic song yet, it went #1 everywhere except for the US

What a trash taste

Not really. It's true US is always here for urban music than pop. However, it's Madonna herself who insulted American president in 2003 and as a consequence she was blacklisted. She isn't a politician, she's a musician.

ARTPOP GAGA
42 minutes ago, River said:

Kesha - Die Young was banned after the Sandy Hook shooting

Gaga - LoveGame was banned because it was too sexual for the radio.. also Judas because religion..

John Lennon - Imagine, the song was banned many times, usually during war times or when religious people felt offended for the line "imagine there's no heaven".

loveGame still peaked at #5?

Green Detox
26 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

#SpotifyIsTricking trended on twitter, after fans realizes that more than 4 million streams for “No Tears Left to Cry” were allegedly discarded from Spotify. 

The same amount of streams Ariana posted on Spotify is the same amount drake just got! 

So it suggests that Republic Records wanted Drake to be their main star

River
9 minutes ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

loveGame still peaked at #5?

The LoveGame era ended too quickly because not only the song was banned but also the video in some countries or to certain hours so they moved to Paparazzi.. so it's kinda amazing that it peaked #5..

River
10 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

#SpotifyIsTricking trended on twitter, after fans realizes that more than 4 million streams for “No Tears Left to Cry” were allegedly discarded from Spotify. 

The same amount of streams Ariana posted on Spotify is the same amount drake just got! 

So it suggests that Republic Records wanted Drake to be their main star

I hope the streaming bubble will explode asap.. there should be an investigation about that, just like they did on Tidal..

For years things looked unbelievable and weird with their streams numbers..

ltlmnstr

Bad Romance only peaked at #2 because America wanted a song about a blowjob. Yes, I am still pressed about this.

(And how come I can comment in this thread you made but, can't in another?) 

FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

What a trash taste

It was because of the radio ban, not the taste.

Archived