Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Princess Diana: In Her Own Words

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

I came across this chilling documentary about princess Diana on National Geographic last week. And i figured that it’s up on YouTube.

In honor of the Royal Wedding, i decided to share it with all of you.

This docu will give you the deepest insights in her life, it gives you a rollercoaster of emotions, mostly strongly negative ones, cuz it really showed her suffering. The source of all the information? A compilation of Secret interviews Diana setup herself for a Biography book about her life. Everything leads up to the time of her car accident, which will leave you bowling in the end, same as i experienced. Now i know why Gaga is so fascinated by her. So if you got any spare time I suggest you to watch this documentary.

BONUS:

An article of conspiracy theory of why her car crashed.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/princess-diana-death-conspiracy-theories-paris-tunnel-car-crash-reasons-why-not-clear-planned-murder-a7918766.html

And this particular one, i believe the most.

The paparazzi made the car crash intentionally

Photographers were blamed repeatedly – and continue to be – for Diana’s death. The story caught on in part because it reflected a concern that had pursued Diana throughout her life: that the often prurient interest in her was causing her harm.

This theory has three specific forms. The first alleges that the group of paparazzi chased and pushed Diana’s Mercedes so that it could make the crash happen. The second argues that members of the paparazzi encouraged an environment where a crash could happen. The third suggests that the paparazzi accidentally created a situation that the conspirators exploited to kill the people in the car.

The official investigation pointed out that the paparazzi aren’t really a meaningful group: though they do the same job, they generally compete with each other for the best photo. Many of them work for different companies and do entirely different jobs, with some working as professional photojournalists.

Official investigations have found that the Mercedes car that Diana was in does seem to have driven quickly in part to escape the photographers. But Operation Paget found that was the result of normal behaviour by the paparazzi, and that they hadn’t been participating in any criminal conspiracy.

Archived