💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Could Katy debut new single at AI finale?

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

Katy is officially in the line-up of the grand finale of this season of American Idol. She posted the picture of the line-up on her instagram stories, and there are no other great acts on there (I mean, not great as Katy at least :ohwell:). 

I could actually see it happening, it would create a lot of buzz for the song and she could perform it in the EU leg of the Witness tour. I think it would be a great start from a new era :music:

Clearly, it would be a great start IF she is ready to start it, I mean, there are no sources of Katy going back in the studio (are there?) but maybe she is secretly planning a surprise release.

Could this happen? Am I more delulu than I think I am? Discuss sistrens :huntyga:

(Sorry if wrong section, didn't know where else to post this? :ohno:)

Colourful

Economy

Id hope so I've been dying to hear more music from Katy

Nice to see GGD is finally less hostile towards her. Those days were so annoying :sis:

Mirrion Rizzons

I mean hey hey hey's payola contract has been re-signed, It's getting 300,000 daily views as apposed to a month ago when it was getting 120,000 so she might be milking out HHH and witness but who knows

Clarence

all these good songs on witness like tsunami, deja vu, witness, and power deserve to be singles! :firega:

Scathach
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

When's the finale?

Sunday and Monday

LetsGetHigh
8 minutes ago, darkness said:

Sunday and Monday

She probably will.

Star

She should release Roulette or Witness. I can't believe the nerve of this girl releasing terrible singles over these two great songs. 

Weasel

New song? It's too soon for that I think. Witness came out somewhere in the summer of last year, no? 

Avenues

I'm more excited about Kermit's the frog's performance :diane:

Will HE debut a new single? 

DirtyImmaculateCrayfish-size_restricted.

Ouch, My back hurts.

Archived