A Star Is Born
rumor

June 8th

Featured Posts

Vertisharr

Yep, basically insert any Friday and be like "lol, in 2018 we got 52 Fridays, that means my s****y rumor has some crazy 1/52 chance to turn out to be true so...let's make those horny twinks some hope that she will actually release something :poot:"

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

JudasJustDance
6 hours ago, TheGagaOfItAll said:

you have no clue how bad the met gala rumor messed me up, i wanted that to be true so bad...

this better be even factually true.

Same here :saladga: but ima assume it’s fake but at the same time please me true :bye:

nicolasrumet

What really surprises me

is HOW EASILY these fake rumor accounts get away with their B.S

Wait until June 8 and it turns out this is fake, on June 9th people will believe what this account says again.

Edited by nicolasrumet

KING

First May, now we rooting for June?

giphy.gif

December 28, 2018 🎟
  • Like 2

Bradley

Rumour threads never excite me. :saladga: like when have they been proven to be accurate?

There could be 100 people in the room, and 99 don't believe in you, all it takes is for one to believe in you and your life will change.

Sylvanas

6/8??? The truth was in her lipstick all along, we just didn't realize!!! :messga:

rOaB1NU.jpg

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 8
  • Shook 1

Lord Ryry

they blocked me for exposing them several times, you should all just block them too

gabrielflorin01

first 20 April, then 27 April, then May 4, now June 8...sure Joanne 

baby, yoü and I
  • Thanks 1

Free My Mind

gagawhoami posted that the bloodpop single was meant to be out june 1st but may have been pushed back to mid june :O

• Like 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

first 20 April, then 27 April, then May 4, now June 8...sure Joanne 

remember when they said Gaga's new single is coming in November :ladyhaha: then Januar :ladyhaha: then March and April and May :ladyhaha:  now June :ladyhaha:

Michaelandro

1h3aeZA.gif

Let me just sit back and wait for the meltdowns over non existent songs and made up release dates

LastNight

It’s a guess at the ASIB trailer release date. Ocean’s 8 is released on the 8th of June in the US, lots of people are predicting that it is the first film the ASIB trailer will be shown before. 

It’s a pretty safe bet, anyone could put two and two together. I’m not saying it’s guaranteed, but it does make sense: both are Warner Bros projects, both centre around women/a woman and both are probably targeting similar demographics. These insiders are fun but they don’t know anything really, at least not when it comes to Gaga. And I bet the trailer will end up coming out the day before anyway, didn’t someone on here say trailers usually get released on Thursdays? That would be the 7th. 

Edited by LastNight

Blue Madonna

Gonna be honest Music Tea and Facts is actually pretty darn reliable with like everyone but Gaga :huntyga:

They have so much tea on like Selena and Xtina and stuff but anything on Gaga they are just flops :huntyga:

you lose your way, just take my hand. you're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again.

CyanLights
19 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

6/8??? The truth was in her lipstick all along, we just didn't realize!!! :messga:

rOaB1NU.jpg

-war flashbacks-

• Like 1