💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga MAYBE doesn't have a instantly recognisable voice - what do u think?

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

BEFORE I START, because I know that here you get judged for whatever

1. Yes one person is not representative of the whole GP that's why I said MAYBE

2. I know people get very nervous when you say something which is not that gaga is perfect so chill.

Okay so yesterday I was on the bathroom and my mother was watching Tv. I heard the iconic HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WONDERFUL LIFE IS NOw you'r IN The WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD. And when i finished pooing :poot: I went to the living room and saw she was looking a dancing programme (Fama a Bailar, if any spanish hunty wants to check it).

I told her, I heard Gagz and ran to the living room. And she was like :excuseu: where is Gagz? (And she likes her a lot, and has seen her two times live)

So that made me think there is only one flaw our lord and saviour has: He has not an instantly recognisable voice like Rihanna or Ariana (although Gaga's voice is better duh).

What do you think of it? do you think Gaga has an instantly recongisable voice?

Spoiler

What a flop monster am I if I couldn't even make it a hit in my own home :diane: 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko

Well my mum thought the cure was cheryl cole until it got to the chorus :poot:

Actual patient

ordinarynam1310

Because the bitch changes her voice every era. 

We love versatile queen :huntyga:

DutchHooker

Depends on the type of Gaga.. JoanneGa doesn't have an unique sound.. DarkGa... does..

Everything after ARTPOP sounds mediocre in comparison with pre-ARTPOP and there are some singers in church who can do the same sound as the Joanne Album.. (it is better quality but less unique, that isn't bad, but it's the true tea hunty :huntyga:)

I mean, who sounds like this: :ohwell::firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Andreu
Just now, ordinarynam1310 said:

exactly (if not in every song lmao)

And I think that's a good thing

except when it comes to people who are interested in her actually knowing it's her

Eggsy
1 minute ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8087401

Andreu
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Depends on the type of Gaga.. JoanneGa doesn't have an unique sound.. DarkGa... does..

Everything after ARTPOP sounds mediocre and could be done by any singer in church.. (it is better quality but less unique, that isn't bad, but it's the true tea hunty :huntyga:)

u r expelled from my thread thank you:madge:

imagine thinking that whew

jk but you literally contradict yourself when you say it's mediocre but with better quality

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Everything after ARTPOP sounds mediocre and could be done by any singer in church.. 

i'd absolutely love to see any singer in church pull off the sound of music medley as well as gaga did

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DutchHooker
Just now, Andreu said:

u r expelled from my thread thank you:madge:

imagine thinking that whew

:lolga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ArtGagaPop

I think  she has, but i'm sure the gp would say otherwise :poot:
And from what i have heard online, many don't know songs like TEOG, MR, The cure etc are by her so i don't know. 

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Everything after ARTPOP sounds mediocre and could be done by any singer in church.. (it is better quality but less unique, that isn't bad, but it's the true tea hunty :huntyga:)

We haven't been in the same churches :derpga:

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i'd absolutely love to see any singer in church pull off the sound of music medley as well as gaga did

SolidSnake

To me she does, you can hear her NY accent in almost every song she does if you listen closely

Eighteen

gaga manipulates her voice for different songs. my gma didn't recognize her voice in your song either. or the cure. it's just because of how she's singing. it's kind of amazing when you think about it. she's like 5 singers in 1 :messga:  

Archived