Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2012 MTV Video Music Awards

LStephens11

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

She didn't get any nominations at all?

Meh. Not surprising. She deserves them though..

WAIT. :eek: AVICII LEVELS FOR BEST CHOREO? There's no choreography tbh. WTF. They swing there arms from side to side. What in actual? I cannot with the music industry anymore.

MTN Choreo ****S on every single choreo nominated in that category. It actually does.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

I agree 100 percent. You and I is by far better than bad romance, telephone and everything else she's done with "professional" directors.

:lmao:

If you compare the videos she did with professionals to the self-directed ones she did in the BTW era, the ones with professional directors are obviously better... But I do agree that she deserved some nominations for MTN or Y&I

This.

I personally love the BTW-videos more, but mainly because of the ideas. Yüyi, Jo, Alien-ballerina etc.

The fact that "Where Have You Been" is nominated for Best Choreography proves what a complete joke these nominations are.

Mariano

By the way this is so ****ing cool cuz Gaga is coming soon and I'm sure she will break the music industry and the Internet like she did with Bad Romance and next year's VMAs will be all for Lady Gaga like in 2010 :) And Gaga needs moments like this. Because everyone is saying that Gaga is not popular as she used to be ... but they'll see the same thing like in 2010 and they'll be slayed :)

:lmao:

As a directed video? I would definitely say yes, it's better shot for sure.

"Bad Romance" has a better concept and choreography but that's not what's being discussed.

0 nominations for Gaga :****this:

How is Marry The Night not nominated for Best Choreography? :cry:

Mercy had THE BEST editing . If Mercy doesn't win then Countdown should. :nails:

Hope turn me on wins best visual effects.

Nicki is nominated a lot! :Gaga:

SEANGT

The fact that "Where Have You Been" is nominated for Best Choreography proves what a complete joke these nominations are.

it was pretty sweet choreo imo? GaGa didn't do that much this year, it's not the end of the world ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It kind of irritates me that in 2010-2011 everyone went on about how MTV 'knew what was up' for giving Gaga 13 VMAs and the most VMA wins in one night, but now that she's nominated they're being labelled as pointless and illegitimate.