đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2012 MTV Video Music Awards

LStephens11

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

maybe thats why gaga isnt going this year. maybe she knew she didnt get nominated so didnt want to waste her time

-Mark

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

gagabro

Haha there are already articles about her fans outrage

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/lady-gaga/news/mtv-vmas-2012-nominations/

Alien Tulip

Disappointing. The views will be one of the lowest so far in the decade. ANyway I guess I'll vote for Rihanna since I can't stand if Katy Perry wins any of these flop awards but then again who cares? She has 0 grammys, tbh I'd rather have 1 grammy then 8 #1 singles, and 10 moon men. Grammys are more professional.

Not surprised... If MTV didn't nominate BTW for VOTY then I knew GaGa had no chance this year

I don't see how she wasn't nominated for Video with a message with MTN.

Especially since that category was added just for her last year :rofl:

colours

Not surprised Gaga has no nominations this year. Let people know what it is like to miss Gaga at the VMAs.

Judas video though :legend:

If you watch all the videos from The Fame or even The Fame Monster (especially Bad Romance), the videos cut and hit at the right times. Nearly every video she released this era has not only been lacking the proper cuts, but half of the shots they used could have actually been better.

Why are you guys acting as if MTN won't get anything? It'll get a good amount of noms, and I could easily see it winning VOTY. The only videos it's really up against are Lana's, and she probably won't get any noms anyway because she isn't popular enough.

:(

We should vote for Rihanna because she hasn't had a year yet. All in favor?

no.

Gaga has NO nominations, and Lana Del Rey's nominations are in the NON voting category :( & WTF? BEst Female Video Selena Gomez? that video is so ****ing old?

Edited by ZeffreyJ

Bambino

If you watch all the videos from The Fame or even The Fame Monster (especially Bad Romance), the videos cut and hit at the right times. Nearly every video she released this era has not only been lacking the proper cuts, but half of the shots they used could have actually been better.

Maybe during TFM era people were more excited about her. She was the 'it gurl.'

Not THAT suprised about Gaga, but most of the other nominations SUCK. VOTY is decent. Best New Artist sucks (Pissed that Lana didn't get nominated for that :crossed: , and Gotye didn't either??? Was he not elligible?) Female is horrible (WFL is gonna win) Male is horrible (Drake or Frank Ocean will win), and Pop Video is horrible, and Coldplay NEEDS to win best rock, and the only other good one is best art direction and UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH i'm gonna go scream in a corner. :cry:

zexion_armando

... Why is Selena Gomez on for this year? Didn't that video come out years ago? I mean... lol really? So Gaga gets shafted for something from like 2010.

She's been all over the VMA's 3 years in a row. Who cares... I'm glad she didn't get nominated. Leave the "overexposed" to Katy and Rihanna. Gaga is getting a good break out of this.

No Gaga. I'll vote for One Direction instead.

It's what I'm doing for obvious reasons