Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Witness is the best album of 2017

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not fan of the album .. I love some songs...  I adore the visuals but it's not the best album of 2017

ArtGagaPop

Top 20 maybe :poot:.

It's not horrible like some people make it seem but it's my least favorite katy album. I only really liked CTTR from it. 

Smother Em Eh

Funniest joke I’ve heard all year tell me more:stalkga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

bloody g

You are so brave I-

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Chamaquito

It’s not the best album of 2017. But it’s better than Reputation. Now, when talking about the best albums of 2017, Witness and reputation shouldn’t even be part of the conversation. Because we had DAMN., Melodrama, 4:44 and even Rainbow.

I’m actually nice.

A Hybrid
8 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

Yes, I said what I said and you can't change my mind. Katy Perry's Witness is the best album of 2017, with reputation being close second. Songs like Witness, Roulette, Deja Vu, Power, Mind Maze, Chained to the Rhythm, Tsunami, Bon Appetit, Bigger Than Me and Pendulum are one of the best in Katy's discography. And can we talk about how she was serving looks the entire era too?

Wow. Open minded much? And you expect to change our minds? If not what exactly is the point of this? I'd love to attack your opinion but I preferred to attack your blinkers instead rn

8 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

I disagree on a fundamental level : Melodrama was the best (pop) album of 2017

:triggered:

This exactly, and the pop part is very important, you can't say ''this album is the best album of the year'' if you only consider pop, as pop is usually VERY weak compared to other genres (bar some artists as always)

No family’s safe when I sashay

CoolTrainerTerry
7 hours ago, PoshLife said:

"Meaning of Life" was an awful album, and I used to be a gigantic fan of Kelly Clarkson. It is definitely among her worst albums ever, probably even worse than "My December." There isn't a single memorable song on that album, with the possible exception of "I Don't Think About You." I would feel very comfortable putting it below Reputation and Witness in a ranking of 2017 albums. But again, that just goes to show how bad music was in 2017.

"Piece by Piece" was also bad now that I remember that album existed... Jesus what's happened to her lol

:trollga: #PrayingForYou

alextruper17

I think it's a good album. The concept was good. The execution of the concept was a 70/100 for me. Some lyrics are really good, others are "Hey Hey Hey". But saying it's the best album of 2017

Detox-eyebrows.gif

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17
9 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

I agree she should've chosen these songs as singles: Witness, Roulette, Deja Vu, Chained to the Rhythm and Tsunami.

I think the album would flop even harder if she released Deja Vu or Tsunami as singles. General Public doesn't have taste and they wouldn't appreciate those tracks. I think her team was trying to release as singles the most "danceable" tracks of the album. Roulette was the right choice for me, I think they should have bet for it. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived