P!nk: A Legend?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Is P!nk a legend

• Of course she’s a queen
    • No!

Featured Posts

SolidSnake
Just now, iCpro said:

Has Joan Jett ever jumped off a construction crane onto a stage while performing? Has she ever performed arial choreography on the side of a skyscraper while singing live?

That hasn't anything to do with her persona, singing style, or image. Thats just set pieces 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iCpro
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

That hasn't anything to do with her persona, singing style, or image. Thats just set pieces 

It’s to do with her performing ability, which is 100% a factor in determining if an artist is a legend or not. It’s a unique part of her act that she’s very well known for, and I would say it does influence her image too. 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

SolidSnake
Just now, iCpro said:

It’s to do with her performing ability, which is 100% a factor in determining if an artist is a legend or not. It’s a unique part of her act that she’s very well known for, and I would say it does influence her image too. 

Concert acrobatics doesnt really make you a "legend" in the music industry for the most part first of all, I do love P!NK but I dont see how that contributes to her status. Shes really good and defintely a positive influence and a pretty big name, I just feel that saying there isnt anyone like her in the music industry is a bit disingenuous. 

iCpro
Just now, SolidSnake said:

Concert acrobatics doesnt really make you a "legend" in the music industry for the most part first of all, I do love P!NK but I dont see how that contributes to her status. Shes really good and defintely a positive influence and a pretty big name, I just feel that saying there isnt anyone like her in the music industry is a bit disingenuous. 

I’m not saying its the only thing that makes her a legend, but it definitely plays a part and shouldn’t be disregarded. It’s like Beyoncé, part of the reason she’s considered a legend is because of her impeccable performances. Both of them have a unique style of performance that sets them apart from the competition. Sure, there are other female rockstars, there are other female acrobats, but I’ve yet to see anyone else who can combine them into something as iconic and well known has her. There’s really no one else occupying the same space as her in the industry right now. 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

RudraCNG

Of course she is. She's one of the greatest live performers, she has attitude, she can sing and she got several hits. It's so sad how underrateds she is.

Dunk96

She's seriously such an underrated legend. She's withstood the test of time and America really puts her down as this basic generic singer. But she definitely has one of the best sets of pipes in the industry. She may not be a Whitney,Mariah,or Celine but she can definitely thrust soul into her voice when she wants to.

Jessica Germ
1 hour ago, iCpro said:

YES. She’s got soooo many hits, she’s talented af, and she’s a staple of pop/rock music. There’s no one else like her in music.

Omg, I wanna write in pink too :wtfga:

PrincessGUY

P!nk is a legend but CRIMINALLY underrated.

we love an underestimated queen :diane:

RAMROD

Is P!NK a legend?

b230ff1c-86a3-4f51-b1fb-8a63b83f03b1.gif

And not appreciated enough?

tumblr_mimlqchvfe1rdutw3o1_r1_400.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

culturalbaptism

We love a feminine legend that outlasted her peers.

giphy.gif

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

ryanripley
6 hours ago, LaLuna said:

What the... :what:

What kind of sick bastard did this :grr:

To answer the question, it's a no for me. She's extremely talented but I don't think she's had enough of an impact on pop culture to be called a legend. I mean, to me she's kind of just... there, you know? I'm not trying to be shady but, y'know :laughga:

ummm she had impact as being that punk bitch among all the pretty girl pop stars

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
4 hours ago, iCpro said:

I’m not saying its the only thing that makes her a legend, but it definitely plays a part and shouldn’t be disregarded. It’s like Beyoncé, part of the reason she’s considered a legend is because of her impeccable performances. Both of them have a unique style of performance that sets them apart from the competition. Sure, there are other female rockstars, there are other female acrobats, but I’ve yet to see anyone else who can combine them into something as iconic and well known has her. There’s really no one else occupying the same space as her in the industry right now. 

if you use this too much, admin will snatch it away from you

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bloodyjack

Not culture or impact wise but she's a legendary singer whose been in the music industry for a very long time.

10 hours ago, DramaMonster said:

Omg I’m hearing she cut F***in’ Perfect. :cryga: Hopefully not true, but eh. Grain of salt.

Good thing I already saw it though. :trollga:

She cut that, and like all of her old singles that were towards the end of the setlist prior to the encore :(

Archived