Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Shuts Down Fan “You know what, f*ck it”

Opulence

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga
5 hours ago, Impostor said:

She should be mad at her ugly outfit. It looks cheap and costumey

He said full of envy while chilling in Adidas pants and a walmart tank top at home

lamaisongaga.com

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NCgaga

He grabbed her wrist for a better angle. That's just rude. She is already being nice and taking a photo with just so he can post it on social media. I would have done the same thing.

LordEnigma
16 hours ago, SolidSnake said:

On the flip side of this, the guy could also have OCD which wouldnt make this a good look.

Ummm this isn’t OCD behavior - coming from someone who has it. Don’t use the stereotypes of the illness to make Lana seem bad.

LordEnigma
3 hours ago, hellothing said:

This kinda ruined my experience of her. I understand that that fan could have been really annoying and extra; but, cussing and walking away, visibly upset is still rude. I would like to think that if someone was rude/annoying to you, you won't return the rudeness but instead treat them with firmness and kindness.

I'm listening to Lust for Life right now and there's a disconnect. I know in my logical headspace that all people have those moments where this behaviour is acceptable (drunk, stressed out, abused, etc.); but, my emotional self, the fan that looks up to her positivity and love in Lust for Life, is disappointed. Gaga wouldn't shut this down like that. 

Let’s see you bombarded with people every day (some people who only want a photo of you so they can post it and get likes) and bother you relentlessly until you say yes.

its easy to judge from the outside but damn, it would be ****ing annoying. 

I don’t know how old you are but the older you get the more you see that people are very selfish and use others to get things. And that’s what a lot of fans do - get their picture, post it on insta, tell all their friends “omg I KNOW Lana, we have 10 pictures together.”, etc. Sometimes you have to be like Lana and just tell it like it is.

Dunk96
4 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

If I met a celebrity out in public, the last thing I’d ask them for is a photo

its so shallow

The only two celebrities I'd ever want pictures with would be Janet & Gaga honestly. Otherwise I wouldn't impose unless they wanted a picture with me too. They're human beings too and a lot of people don't have human decency and they want to take advantage of situations. This guy is a prime example of a douche canoe 100% because he had several opportunities to get a picture with Lana in his life. I would give away both of my testicles and all my non-vital organs just to be able to meet Janet or Gaga period.

Quartz
12 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Let’s see you bombarded with people every day (some people who only want a photo of you so they can post it and get likes) and bother you relentlessly until you say yes.

its easy to judge from the outside but damn, it would be ****ing annoying. 

I don’t know how old you are but the older you get the more you see that people are very selfish and use others to get things. And that’s what a lot of fans do - get their picture, post it on insta, tell all their friends “omg I KNOW Lana, we have 10 pictures together.”, etc. Sometimes you have to be like Lana and just tell it like it is.

Don't ask me how old I am when you're the one cussing and stuff :laughga: Why can't you be respectful to me too? Can't you argue in a mature and peaceful manner.

Honestly, I don't need to defend myself. This is how I feel and I'm disappointed by this, period. I would be as appalled if that were Gaga. Guess what, I haven't heard of Gaga going off like this. Enlighten me if you have any examples :)

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LordEnigma

It’s hilarious to me when people on here criticize celebrities for not being 100% positive 24/7 and if there is one instance filmed, they must be the most rude and mean person ever...

Lets pretend that any of you are celebrities. Imagine having fans (customers - essentially) coming up and expecting service from you whenever they want. And then insisting that you keep your “customer” face on at all times. It’s really not that easy.

3 hours ago, hellothing said:

This kinda ruined my experience of her. I understand that that fan could have been really annoying and extra; but, cussing and walking away, visibly upset is still rude. I would like to think that if someone was rude/annoying to you, you won't return the rudeness but instead treat them with firmness and kindness.

I'm listening to Lust for Life right now and there's a disconnect. I know in my logical headspace that all people have those moments where this behaviour is acceptable (drunk, stressed out, abused, etc.); but, my emotional self, the fan that looks up to her positivity and love in Lust for Life, is disappointed. Gaga wouldn't shut this down like that. 

You know she’s human right...she has every right to be visibly upset with people who are rude to her. She is always so sweet and kind to all her fans and this guy is clearly not a fan. 

Quartz
1 minute ago, Chrastapher said:

You know she’s human right...she has every right to be visibly upset with people who are rude to her. She is always so sweet and kind to all her fans and this guy is clearly not a fan. 

I understand, as I said in my original post. And I think I have every right to be disappointed too, right? I have an image of her, especially in her songs of love in L4L, and there was a disconnect. How many times should I explain myself? 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Don't ask me how old I am when you're the one cussing and stuff :laughga: Why can't you be respectful to me too? Can't you argue in a mature and peaceful manner.

Honestly, I don't need to defend myself. This is how I feel and I'm disappointed by this, period. I would be as appalled if that were Gaga. Guess what, I haven't heard of Gaga going off like this. Enlighten me if you have any examples :)

Well I’m not cussing at you and how was I being rude to you :laughga:

I’m just saying how annoying it would be to have the gays screaming in your face 24/7 and then the one time you don’t do as expected you go off a bit. Then you are still in the wrong. They are humans and they have lives as well - they can’t sit and take pictures 24:7

LordEnigma
10 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I understand, as I said in my original post. And I think I have every right to be disappointed too, right? I have an image of her, especially in her songs of love in L4L, and there was a disconnect. How many times should I explain myself? 

Because everyone is filled with all parts of life. Good and bad live with everyone and no one is perfect - nor should your image of a celebrity ESPECIALLY when she does so much charity work and is 99.9% of the time sweet and perfect with her fans (she always goes into the crowd during her shows).

Judging based off one instance shouldn’t make your image of her fall on such a decline. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You also don’t know the whole story so take everything with a grain of salt.

DiscoHeaven23

We all have our moments.

But i wouldn't react to any person like that. I'd prob be like "come on let's just take the picture haha". But i wouldn't slam it in another person's hand, say that, and run away. The guy was being high maintenance, not rude. 

Kinda represents a lil bit of a diva ego. :wacko:

Didymus

I'd like to see the people criticizing Lana when they're at home, having a bad day :icega: It's always the nastiest cunts who are hypocritically criticizing others for not being polite :triggered:

Defmix100
15 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Because there is some stupid text written over this gif and it’s not like Gaga angrily walks away from these people,it’s just that she calmly didn’t want this fan to record everyone(you can see the annoyed people in the back too).This is what happened in this gif and never ever would I call Gaga mean.

is there a link to that original video?

Oriane

I don't understand why she's taking the picture herself ? He's the fan, he wants the picture, it's his phone. Why is she the one taking the picture ? Was it his request or is it how it's done with celebrities usually ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived