💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don’t be angry at Gaga!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

It is indeed a huge disappointement to some of us that Gaga didn’t attend the MET Gala but that doesn’t mean we should drag her because we are her fans.We need to lift her up instead of putting her down.We need to show some gratefulness and kindness to her and show her we appreciate her so much.I think Gaga probably doesn’t know about the horrible things ‘Monsters’ tweet but regardless it has to stop too.

As for her response to the MET Gala, sure a more detailed reason was nice but I am already happy she acknowledged it with showing one of her best music video’s.:)

As for the reason itself, I don’t think it’s something bad.Gaga has been going strong for the last few months now so I thankfully don’t think it has anything to do with Fibromyalgia or any other illness.Maybe Gaga wanted to just relax this evening, or maybe If we’re lucky she was working on LG6 this evening?:excited2:

But in short,as a fanbase,spread kindness instead of hatred,and certainly to your idol,which is in our case,the legendary Gaga!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

People are dragging her for not attending an event? What a joke, she doesnt owe anyone a reason for not attending somewhere lol 

Musery

I mean I'm not angry at her, I don't feel like being social either atm lol. So I can relate :toofunny:

HookerOnAChurch

I'm not disappointed at all. I'm 32 not 12 yo. I wouldn't never get mad just because Gaga didn't attend an event. 

tumblr_mrs953jZ2i1qcvkpto1_500.gif

PunkTheFunk

I need her to provide us with a sincere apology, then a full explanation of why she didn't attend, what she opted to do instead plus a detailed justification of why that was a better way to spend her time, and what steps she's going to take to make sure this doesn't happen again :wub: 

Until then she's cancelled :sweat:

KatieJudasGaga4

Not real fans if they drag our Queen.....    :firega:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I need her to provide us with a sincere apology, then a full explanation of why she didn't attend, what she opted to do instead plus a detailed justification of why that was a better way to spend her time, and what steps she's going to take to make sure this doesn't happen again :wub: 

Until then she's cancelled :sweat:

Please tell me your joking...

Tom Nook

Am I little disappointed that I won’t be able to see what new concepts she could’ve served for a theme that I think she excels at yes 

alJihXy.gif

but the girl only attended the event twice in her career and only performed once and in the year that she did she didn’t even walked the red carpet, why are some of y’all acting brand new?

alJihXy.gif

I was surprised that she attended in 2015 and gave us that iconic photo of her, Madge, and Katy (and to some extent Neyde :poot:) and even more surprised she went the following year, if she didn’t attend this year then oh we’ll see y’all in 2019

alJihXy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

GypsyBabe

I’m not mad. I mean, I’m a 29 year old woman who has more important things to think about than whether or not Gaga showed up on a red carpet. I’m sure she had something more important going on in her life today than attending a party. Wherever she is, I hope she stays offline and doesn’t see some of the immature and cruel things being posted about her over something so meaningless. Especially since she believes in kindness and understanding. 

In the vein of positivity, we are going to be spoiled in the upcoming months too! I’m excited about the movie and the soundtrack and possibly LG6 or a single. :tony: 

⚯͛

PunkTheFunk
9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Please tell me your joking...

??

I'm not...

Stevo

whoever is mad at gaga for not attending met gala need to have a reality check and stop being so dramatic.

Pamelaisley

It would've been AWESOME to see her in something for tonight's theme since she's practically wore something for it throughout the years. Lana went and SERVED so I can at least be happy that one of my faves was there!! :nick:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

FATCAT

I really don't know what the fuss is about, I've never wanted her to go to these kinds of events. Too Hollywood.

Purr more, hiss less.

zakariah

Who cares? What matters is Rihanna, Solange, Lana, Jared Leto, Chadwick Boseman, Cardi B & Katy Perry were there and slayed the theme! :diane: 

Archived