đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga reposts Judas video in honor of Met Gala

Dawson

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, That J said:

Since its going to be a very Gaga fall season, Im not worried about her not attending. Sure it would be great but who knows whats going on in Gagaland!  She may be busy with other things or she may have a different way she wishes to come back to the spotlight. Regardless, the Gala will be hot and theres plenty of Gaga soon so im good with it all.  

I know it’s just that... 

...I usually never listen when monsters are whining about her not caring anymore but this is just... I know nothing about what’s happening with Gaga behind closed doors but the idea of her going to the Met is just so exciting, like she cares again about making people talk about her and really getting the art back to her pop. It’s just melancholic that she doesn’t have the drive to remind people that she is THAT bitch anymore

Like i’d rather her hole up in Malibu and not tweet rather than her post these tribute tweets tbh haha

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Don't her makeup artists and dressers do that for her tho?:selena:

yeah but she's the one who has to walk out there in probably an uncomfortable outfit and stand there and pose and turn and repeat and if that was me, i too would also choose to stay home :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I just feel like the world is changing so rapidly that what Gaga did years ago feel like it’s eons ago

Rudz Xinc

Queen of promoting herself every chance she gets :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

TheSlash

Every time Gaga obviously misses an opportunity to slay the GP and give us some hints something physically and mentally dies inside of me

93b.jpg 

Ew, David!

Anveeroy

She should have written: Met Gala I'm devastated :udidnt:

Edit: 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

That J
12 minutes ago, Neal said:

I know it’s just that... 

...I usually never listen when monsters are whining about her not caring anymore but this is just... I know nothing about what’s happening with Gaga behind closed doors but the idea of her going to the Met is just so exciting, like she cares again about making people talk about her and really getting the art back to her pop. It’s just melancholic that she doesn’t have the drive to remind people that she is THAT bitch anymore

Like i’d rather her hole up in Malibu and not tweet rather than her post these tribute tweets tbh haha

Yea. I do feel you on that. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hallonkola

well, okay... I'm disappointed, but I'm okay... I still have a little sparkle of hope tho.. but deep inside I have a feeling she's not going. She better prove me wrong! :emma:

illySpencer
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

ugh the choreo in this vid :giveup:

so good :giveup:

Her best video EVER ! :queenga:

BabylonHooker

I've never seen such a meltdown :wtfga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Jinzo

So now we're reaching the point where we're acting as if gaga is above everyone/everything in an attempt  to feel better about her not attending :selena:

Archived