šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

MET Gala 2018 Discussion Thread

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Helxig

It's so strange how things can change over time. I do hate when people moan and complain that Gaga isn't living up to their expectations or that she used to do more etc. But it's odd thinking about how there was a time where she wouldn't have missed a fashion opportunity for anything. And now she's very content to live a regular life and skip fashion events completely. Maybe she overdid it for all that time and is sick of that lifestyle?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
Just now, Helxig said:

It's so strange how things can change over time. I do hate when people moan and complain that Gaga isn't living up to their expectations or that she used to do more etc. But it's odd thinking about how there was a time where she wouldn't have missed a fashion opportunity for anything. And now she's very content to live a regular life and skip fashion events completely. Maybe she overdid it for all that time and is sick of that lifestyle?

I keep thinking nobody that loved it THAT much can stay tired of it forever. There will be a return to form. When, how, where and what? Ā I have no idea. But she loves the fashion world too much to stay in a tshirt and ponytail for too long.Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Haroon

@monsterdino merged your topics here :)

Ā 

Guys please don't make separate topics for each person who's going to the Met Gala because it floods the section :sweat:Ā Just use this main thread please :happy:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

or maybe she's simply just too busy? :poot:Ā i think reading too much into it isn't helpful, she's had an attitude change for sure but it's not like the MET is a regular event for her and maybe she just had other plansĀ 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ChromaticaPunk

gettyimages-955766568-1525739146.jpg?res

Wow Kylie great outfit it really goes with the themeĀ :green:Ā not just here for the cameras and attentionĀ :green:

Raccoon

It's no surprise at all Gaga is not attending...

Gaga you can stay with your chickens & dogs IDCĀ tenor.gif?itemid=9732135

Spoiler

GAGA PLEASE WE NEED U QUEEN DONT LEAVE US ALONE

tenor.gif

Ā 

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@monsterdino merged your topics here :)

Ā 

Guys please don't make separate topics for each person who's going to the Met Gala because it floods the section :sweat:Ā Just use this main thread please :happy:

nnnnnnnnn mess...didn't know about this I'm so sorry, I just assumed that we can do this since we always do it for Grammys red carpet even tho the red carpets are discussed in the Grammys thread...yet again I'm sorryĀ :S

Haroon
Just now, monsterdino said:

nnnnnnnnn mess...didn't know about this I'm so sorry, I just assume that we can do this since we always do it for Grammys red carpet even tho the red carpets are discussed in the Grammys thread...yet again I'm sorryĀ :S

It's alright :woohoo:Ā just something to bare in mind in the future and if you see anyone else doing it then please report it so it can be merged :laughga:Ā 

TAIPEI
10 minutes ago, Werk said:

I'm sorry but the woman right in the back of Ari makes me :air:Ā 

u might don't know that woman is Vera Wang, and ArianaĀ wears her designs.

Werk
Just now, TAIPEI said:

u might don't know that woman is Vera Wang, and ArianaĀ wears her designs.

I know, a user already replied :hug:Ā 

Artur

Dcon-CpW0AI9QAz.jpgĀ 

My friendĀ just sent me this and said that Gaga, Rihanna and Katy finally got a picture together.Ā Ā :cryga:

culturalbaptism

People fuming because Gaga is at home posting on Twitter. Let the woman get a ****ingĀ rest.

giphy-15.gif?x47500

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

monsterdino

OK I don't most of Zendaya's basic ass looks but her serving joan of arc is ****ing everything

DconWk0W0AIp5ke.jpg

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived