Phaye Monster

Maybe she’s too busy making something in the studio:giggle:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Do we know where Gaga is atm? How random if she wouldn't attend. She attended in 2015 and 2016 when she had nothing out and now when she is teasing new music she isn't going. I know it's not an event to promote music but if she really is about to drop a single soon then making a few public appearances before doing so surely wouldn't hurt? :saladga:

She was seen in LA on Saturday (the pictures were released on Sunday). She hasn't been seen at LAX or something so who knows.

____

Sarah does makeup for many other famous people, not just Gaga.

OMonster

I think she will be there. She has no reason not to be and as we saw in 2016, her appearance doesn't have to be known right now for her to attend. She probably got a private jet to NY and is unnoticed currently. 

Gaga would not miss a big night for Donatella. She was there for Gaga's Super Bowl... it would be wrong for Gaga to miss this. 

That said, if she is genuinely working to tight deadlines set by her label or Warner Brothers then perhaps she can't attend. If she doesn't attend, there has to be a very big reason for that - she wouldn't just miss it. And that, in my opinion, brings a lot of gravity to the stories that we really are getting new music soon if she indeed isn't at the MET tonight. 

subtext / fantasy

truthteller

EXCLUSIVE

GAGA's OUTFIT FOR MET GALA 2018 Leaked

gaga-with-priest.jpg

ferretti
24 minutes ago, Gay said:

Gaga might as well kill it (if she attends) I guess but eh the theme for the 2016 gala Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology was more up ha alley yet she was pretty underwhelming :reductive: we’ll see I guess 

EXCUSE ME?!

Mama SLAYED. @BorisIsHere be watching you. 

Lady-Gaga-Costume-Institute-Gala-Met-gal

disco stick tester, inquire within

Americano
29 minutes ago, ferretti said:

EXCUSE ME?!

speaking of donatella in the background 

Caroline Blommel

She HAS to be there!! This theme is everything for her-- she has to bring back some kind of BTW/Alejandro vibes!

MaryJaneHolland
59 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

She was seen in LA on Saturday (the pictures were released on Sunday). She hasn't been seen at LAX or something so who knows.

____

Sarah does makeup for many other famous people, not just Gaga.

She's only doing makeup for Marc Jacobs for his runways shows or whatever, not to many famous people. 

She traveled to Portland and to LA for the past few months, yet we didn't see her at the airport, so... :poot:

Gay
49 minutes ago, ferretti said:

EXCUSE ME?!

She wasn’t wearing any pants! 

And also this could have easily been nothing more than a tour outfit and not a MET GALA outfit :reductive:

HookerOnAChurch

Sadly, I don't think she will attend at all. 

LetsGetHigh
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She's only doing makeup for Marc Jacobs for his runways shows or whatever, not to many famous people. 

She traveled to Portland and to LA for the past few months, yet we didn't see her at the airport, so... :poot:

Yeah just got told that Gaga's been using private airpots where paraparazzi are not allowed 

That J

Get ready for Madonna.  Ive heard some rumors. :reductive:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

kabirartfling

Sarah pretty much confirmed that no met gala this year! Wasted opportunity as per usual, she is probbly gonna tweet some met gala throwback and congratulate Rihanna or donatella

Give your love to me

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived