Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets Childish Gambino’s New Video

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Mirages
3 hours ago, TheQueenLG said:

His ego seems a bit inflated (justified or not). I doubt he would "sh*t" his pants over Gaga simply quoting the video with an emoji... Especially when Gaga is an untalented white girl. :excuseu:

I'm just waiting if he tries to clap back with hate...seems like something he and his ego would like to do :classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i love that she can take the high road, she's really grown since 2012 :wub:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

derpmonster
6 hours ago, luvgame said:

her response to her haters is.....kindness! does this mean that joanne is still alive inside of her:saladga:

Like I've been trying to tell everyone here, she was still Gaga during Joanne. Everything that she was in the Joanne era was her true self just as much as everything before it was. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Phaye Monster

Gaga is too kind, really.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

derpmonster
29 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i love that she can take the high road, she's really grown since 2012 :wub:

I don't think I'd be able to, tbh. I'd be still making memes about how Lady Gaga is over and fat as promo for DWUW :emma:

I think she is okay with giving him another chance because he could be one of those people who just equate pop star with talentless. His position is that of ignorance. Meanwhile, Madonna has constantly shown she's coming from a place of malice... (which is why she has been mad about Madonna).

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SwissMonster

Why do we have to make a thread about every Gaga Tweet :triggered: I guess most of us have twitter. At least don’t post it in the „Events & News“ section. 

@Haroon @Admin Maybe you can create a „Tweet“ section somewhere

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Decodekid
7 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

So is this her approaching hate with love? Since he tried to shade and knock her down a peg last month.

I dont give she cares about him shading her honestly ,maybe she simply liked the video, is not that deep

Im Harol don't tell anyone

codymonster
7 hours ago, Sableye said:

Something along the lines of "I went to school with untalented people. I went to school with lady gaga."

:toofunny:

Chickens in Malibu

I really think it was wrong to claim that he was superior to Gaga and Pink...

I totally agree that the Grammy's should've had him featured appropriately in the ads, but there's no need to drag other people to make a point. He could say exactly the same thing without the part where he said "i'm hotter and more talented than them", and it would've been perfectly fine.

Ashley
5 hours ago, Jed said:

the fact that a song about the murdering of blacks and the horrors of gun violence still just makes you all think about a rude comment someone said shows just how ****ed up your priorities are.

He made such a powerful and important video and all you can think about is a little "shade."

Wow, no. You’re making too many assumptions about my thoughts on this video when I didn’t even comment on it. I do really appreciate it and it’s message but that’s not the topic here, the thread is about Gaga’s tweet and I was responding to people who want them to collaborate.

So in the future don’t make blatant accusations about me or my priorities.

Monsterish

I'm not even american and I can say this is the Video Of The Year already :O

Mr S

Technically he didn't really "diss" her. He just said he was more talented than her. Not that she wasn't talented. His comment seems more like a non sequitur anyway. Still petty and unnecessary but no one's perfect.

Either way, it's great that she is capable of being the bigger person and still able to acknowledge a great video with a great message despite what the artist has done in the past. Shows she is comfortable with herself and her talent.

Tom Nook
3 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Why do we have to make a thread about every Gaga Tweet :triggered: I guess most of us have twitter. At least don’t post it in the „Events & News“ section. 

@Haroon @Admin Maybe you can create a „Tweet“ section somewhere

That’s what the Life tag is for sweaty :sis: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived