💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will "Ashes" by Celine Dion be a threat to Gaga?

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Also we have yet to hear any of the ASIB songs. Wasn't there talk about one of the songs being a really big emotional ballad or smth? So yeah... maybe if we ever get the trailer we'd be able to discuss this better. Or rather when the full movie is out cause who knows how much of the songs we'll hear in the trailer

Musery

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, PoshLife said:

ohhhhh my god this looks so good

I agree, which led me to believe it could be a contender :diane:

Disney is on a roll this year, besides Mary Poppins Returns, they will also release The Nutcracker and Christopher Robin this year. If they got good soundtracks for those, be ready, Oscars next year may be dominated by Disney. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mirrion Rizzons

Yeah it is a threat but I'm fine if celine wins. She is a legend after all and deserves all the success she's got/has

guccijoanne

The Shallow along with Heal Me will destroy Celine's song to ashes so no threats :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

:lolga:

Jinzo
29 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Will it though? :ladyhaha:

It does have the potential to become one, the song is great and the video has 10M views already. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
33 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Agreed, but poor gags tho :interestinga:

Losing anything to Celine is an honor in itself honestly :diane:

Zilla

giphy.gif

What a hell of a woman to lose to :wub:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Gagadonna
59 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Me when I don't really know what the thread is about but want to comment anyway:

You know me so well :hor:

FentyGa
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Probably. But it will also have more competition than Celine too, that Freddie Mercury biopic, Bohemian Rhapsody, will be a contender. And two members of QUEEN themselves will be producing for the music.

Also, don't forget, this year will also have another musical, and are also known and love, the sequel for Mary Poppins. Which music are handled by Scott Wittman and Marc Shaiman, the guys who responsible for the iconic songs in Hairspray.

And there are more totally new and unknown but with strong music and plot movies that are going to be dark horse. The year still a long way away, so we will see.

Ngl I'm only gonna see it for Lin
I've never even seen the original:toofunny:

Mirages
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Probably. But it will also have more competition than Celine too, that Freddie Mercury biopic, Bohemian Rhapsody, will be a contender.

I don't think Bohemian Rhapsody will qualify. The song has to be an original, it has to be specifically written for the movie. They will be using Queen songs so those are not originals. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
5 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Ngl I'm only gonna see it for Lin
I've never even seen the original:toofunny:

Poor you. What a fad childhood you must have had.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FentyGa
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

Poor you. What a fad childhood you must have had.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I personallt grew up with Shrek, Beauty And The Beast, Lilo and Stitch, Kim Possible, Hannah Montana and The Little Mermaid

Archived