💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I’m Going To The Reputation Stadium Tour!!

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

I didn't know that!:cryga:

Oh? Weren't there one in Paris :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Its Nicole

Let’s all hope I get into the Rep Room 

giphy.gif

Hello Gaga

DutchHooker

4w1j.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

River
Just now, RAMROD said:

Oh? Weren't there one in Paris :oprah:

I didn't see it in Paris when I traveled there, maybe because I'm just following my husband and taking pics, but I lived in Nice actually, I never saw one there :oprah: 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Pop Music
Just now, Hi Its Nicole said:

giphy.gif

I've been trying since the tea party was a thing during fearless/speak now era. It happens when you least expect it so i've heard. I've never met her or even been noticed but I'll never quit stanning. My advice is don't get your hopes up for it. Just have a fantastic time at the show and hope for the best but be ok if it doesn't happen. During the speak now tour and red tour I was devastated when I didn't get club red / tea party that I didn't enjoy the show enough. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

I didn't see it in Paris when I traveled there, maybe because I'm just following my husband and taking pics, but I lived in Nice actually, I never saw one there :oprah: 

AH, I just looked it up, seems they got one. Are you familiar with the street name?

http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/nice/

Pop Music
7 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

giphy.gif

Also your lucky your going to a show where there is only one night. She only does M&G rooms on night one of multiple stop shows. So even though I am going to 2 rep tour shows I only only have chance for rep room for night 1

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

River
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

AH, I just looked it up, seems they got one. Are you familiar with the street name?

http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/nice/

Yes it's the promenade, I checked on google maps, apparently, it's at the point where I was already on the bus so probably I always missed it lol:selena:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

Yes it's the promenade, I checked on google maps, apparently, it's at the point where I was already on the bus so probably I always missed it lol:selena:

sksksk probably because it is doesn't look flashy, actually this one in Nice seems so homey. Most of their cafes are quite flashy started from their entrance.

LePetitGAGABLover

Congrats! You better bop to Don't Blame Me at the tour, AKA Taylor's best song EVER!

dit

omg I hope you have a great time! The stage looks amazing apparently. Also taylor has a great catalog!

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

What does the package come with?

the heads of your enemies

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SolidSnake
Just now, ryanripley said:

the heads of your enemies

Well, I guess the Ariana Grande and Mariah Carey fans will be upset if I get a VIP package! (just joking) 

Archived