Twitter

Featured Posts

calmar

HML, Scheiße, BTW, A-Yo, PF, BR, Telephone

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Curunir
45 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Under-appreciated here

this so much. honestly the cure is up there with applause in terms of aging well :pray:

EdgeofTeeth

Bad Romance, Monster, Marry the Night, Electric Chapel and G.U.Y. are probably the ones I come back to the most (I listen to most of Gaga's discography on a regular basis though).

DutchHooker
25 minutes ago, Kaboku said:

This Bop:

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Yasss gurl, educate them.. there's nothing better than a good listen to the GOAT Mirrion Rizzons..

But I prefer BJAF, Bad kids, HML, Hoookaaaah and yeah just the entire BTW/TFM album.. :trollga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

culturalbaptism

Government Hooker.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

RAMROD

Perfect Illusion

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Enigma

Those are the songs that aged well, not necessarily my faves but the ones that don’t sound « dated » or « too much » when I listen to them

Gypsy, Fashion!, GUY, DWUW, ARTPOP, Come to mama, Americano, Bloody Mary, The Cure, So happy I could die, Poker Face

Theyre like the middle of my fav list ; I like them enough not to skip them but I don’t love them enough to overplay them, so they still sound fresh.

I know it’s a odd list but basically every Gaga song has a « overplayed » feeling to me now so :ladyhaha:

SolidSnake
3 hours ago, Florian said:

Judas :firega: 

gaga_judas_gif_clip_1_by_anaershadowynom

I never get tired of that video.... for research reasons 

Archived