💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Aquaria serving Yuyi realness

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

I wasn't feeling Aquaria much at the beginning of this season but I'm now living for her. This look reminds me so much of Gaga's yuyi Look from You and I!

Screenshot_481.png

tumblr_muqgpfvDg01sy911xo1_540.jpg

tumblr_lyd6vbkzq61r3sf9do1_500.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T3ARS

Thought the same immediately when I saw it. She looked AMAZING!

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

MJHolland

Aquaria is a stan, I love that about her

But guys, can we talk about how Vixen is a straight up toxic c*nt? Like a legit mean c*nt?

Borislshere
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

But guys, can we talk about how Vixen is a straight up toxic c*nt? Like a legit mean c*nt?

I loved the vixen up until tonight. Her past arguments were justified imo but tonight reminded me of roxxxy vs jinkx. She just attacked Eureka out of pure insecurity.

Tom Nook

Anyone clocked the Azealia Banks references in The Vixen’s runway :ph34r: also look who won the challenge and who landed in the bottom two 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

What about we talk about how flawless and amazing Miz Cracker is? She's just one of the best queens I've seen on Drag Race for all 10 seasons.. I hope she wins or at least makes it to the finals. She deserves ittumblr_p86lc9Kw2P1vmre6to1_500.gif

T3ARS
20 minutes ago, Devyn said:

I loved the vixen up until tonight. Her past arguments were justified imo but tonight reminded me of roxxxy vs jinkx. She just attacked Eureka out of pure insecurity.

23 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Definitely felt the same. I will be the first to defend her but tonight was she was horrible, childish and bitter. Gave me flashbacks to Azealia Banks vs. Iggy Azalea. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

gag
11 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

Definitely felt the same. I will be the first to defend her but tonight was she was horrible, childish and bitter. Gave me flashbacks to Azealia Banks vs. Iggy Azalea. 

Saaaaaame. I was 100% rooting for Vixen up until this Untucked. Every other occasion in the past she has been somewhat right but tonight it was just plain pettiness. :(

OT: When Aquaria brought up the Beyoncé doesn't write thing I KNEW she was a stan.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

LaLuna
42 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Oh, Vixen has major issues. I know what it's like to be insecure around people with a big personality because you feel like they're always overshadowing you, it's not a nice feeling. But the way she came for Eureka and called her unprofessional was not cute. Eureka did what she was supposed to do in Snatch Game, and that's it. Vixen only has herself to blame for not delivering. I hate when people blame other people for their own shortcomings. Kind of reminds me of season 9 when Alexis blamed the other queens for not telling her that her runway outfit was terrible. 

MJHolland
23 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

46 minutes ago, Devyn said:

7 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Oh, Vixen has major issues. I know what it's like to be insecure around people with a big personality because you feel like they're always overshadowing you, it's not a nice feeling. But the way she came for Eureka and called her unprofessional was not cute. Eureka did what she was supposed to do in Snatch Game, and that's it. Vixen only has herself to blame for not delivering. I hate when people blame other people for their own shortcomings. Kind of reminds me of season 9 when Alexis blamed the other queens for not telling her that her runway outfit was terrible. 

I get it, but how did y'all not see this coming down the pipeline for the Vixen?

Like, you're not an actual ****ing bear. You're a human that should have control over your emotions. Learn how to not be a c*nt.

And when she called Aquaria a racist for crying I ****ing CRACKED UP lmao 

Jessica Germ

I can't watch RPDR unless someone posts the episode on YouTube :triggered: 

Borislshere
Just now, MJHolland said:

I get it, but how did y'all not see this coming down the pipeline for the Vixen?

Like, you're not an actual ****ing bear. You're a human that should have control over your emotions. Learn how to not be a c*nt.

Cause she made some points :emma: 

Black queens on the show are often shown as bitter and angry and she knew that's how fans were going to take her. The only difference between her and the rest of the black queens is, she didn't go on the show trying to be likeable like them. She laid her cards out on the table. 

For example, after her first argument with Eureka, Eureka walked off admitting to purposely poking at The Vixen to get her to snap. The Vixen had all the right to do so. Even in the argument with Aquaria, other queens agreed that Aquaria can come off the wrong way and that that wasn't going to mix well with The Vixen. 

Tonight, Vixen was just 100% in the wrong. 

gag
11 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Cause she made some points :emma: 

Black queens on the show are often shown as bitter and angry and she knew that's how fans were going to take her. The only difference between her and the rest of the black queens is, she didn't go on the show trying to be likeable like them. She laid her cards out on the table. 

For example, after her first argument with Eureka, Eureka walked off admitting to purposely poking at The Vixen to get her to snap. The Vixen had all the right to do so. Even in the argument with Aquaria, other queens agreed that Aquaria can come off the wrong way and that that wasn't going to mix well with The Vixen. 

Tonight, Vixen was just 100% in the wrong. 

This. Plus,

17 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

She wasn't calling Aquaria a racist. She was calling out the narrative that was being set up and how racists WATCHING would interpret the situation (confrontational black girl, crying white girl). Aquaria knew she was right too because she immediately shut up once Vixen brought that up.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Miel

There's already been several references to Gaga this season, and I love it!

3 points in and ready for more

Archived