💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga still hungry for success?

Jaume

Featured Posts

Jaume

I think this is one of the keys of LG6: wether she will go mainstream again or doesn't care anymore and will look for a more experimental sound.

Sometimes I think she is done with chart success and she doesn't give a f*ck, she wants to create art.

Sometimes I do think she has her ego and pride and wants to make history again.

mariomania1234

I think she'll try to strike a balance as she's always done.

DutchHooker

@Jaume

May I remind you of this iconic thread full of mess and honesty? :trollga::firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ryanripley

some part of me believes she doesn't really care where the song charts as long as the lead single doesn't bomb horribly, or if the era doesn't end up being an ARTPOP 2.0

but then you have to remember she lives a very expensive lifestyle, so she has to make a decent amount of money somewhere so i also like to think she has perfected the balance of enjoying her work but creating a product that sells well

she promoted MR really heavily (poor PI) so she'll promote if she wants also she tends to invest in business ventures other than music which ya'll seem to call her a hypocrite for even though it's just ya'lls fault for misunderstanding her

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Damon

According to Florence, we all have a hunger, so yes

... and now i just sit in silence.

That J

A true artist is never full, finished or satisfied. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Inferno

Shes no longer hungry in the same way she was during The Fame+Monster and Born This Way. I think shes been burned by the industry and the fame.

ordinarynam1310

Lowkey hoping for an experimental body of work that get praised by every single critics. 

I don't even listen to music on the charts anymore 

PeachJug

yes OF COURSE she does

whether or not it's the same type of success you want her to have, who knows

I can definitely say for certain she wants ARTISTIC success

Jinzo

I guess we're about to find out, but I think this new era she's really gonna give gays everything they want.. Idk but she's coming for WIGS

Twitter

She better be :grr: I want her and LG6 to get all the success it deserves. Her fans want the music and the bling just as much!

Edit: I assume she’s still hungry if she’s diving right into her next album. She doing her same schedule like back in 2009-2011 she’s just working more cautious now.

Ryusei

I just want her to have a normal era for once where everything goes right and no changing singles or some other mess like that. 

Musery

Twitter
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I just want her to have a normal era for once where everything goes right and no changing singles or some other mess like that. 

This! Definitely here for a non-messy era.

Archived