Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
series

POSE - Official Trailer

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

The city is New York, the year is 1987, and the story is about the intersection of various social scenes — including ball culture. What is a ball? M.J. Rodriguez has you covered. “Balls are gatherings of people who are not welcome to gather anywhere else,” she says

While Pose features faces familiar to American Horror Story, like Evan Peters and Kate Mara, Jackson and Rodriguez are just two of the record-setting number of trans actors tapped for series regular roles. The cast includes James Van Der Beek, Indya Moore, Hailie Sahar, Angelica Ross, Billy Porter, Ryan Jamaal Swain, Dyllon Burnside, Charlayne Woodard, and Angel Bismark Curiel.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/03/pose-trailer-ryan-murphy-fx/

Claymore

Looks fine but the trailer music has NOTHING to do with what was presented.  Using cheap 2017 basic ass instrumentals to evoke the 80's ball culture? Irks me

thierryrreiht

hmmm..

looks too polished and expensive for the "underground" mood of the era and the Balls...

Claymore
8 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I hope Ryan doesn't disappoint me once again. :interestinga:

As per usual it's going to be turd city after the first 2 episodes interestinga.gif bookmark me

PunkTheFunk
23 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

hmmm..

looks too polished and expensive for the "underground" mood of the era and the Balls...

Totally agree -- Paris Is Burning felt more raw and gritty and this looks way too cleaned up by comparison. Guess they have to make it more palatable for the straights :poot:

This should've been the trailer imo:

Miracle

I'm excited but they should've used the budget to make it look low-budget, as participants from balls were really poor people trying their best with self-made clothes, and this isn't representative. At least they've got a cast full of trans, POC people.

Can't wait to see if the series pay homage to any iconic houses such as Haus of Xtravaganza, Haus Of Ninja or House of Dupree

Archived