đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia: Gaga is canceled forever

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Jessica Germ

Who is she after all??? :oprah::oprah::oprah::oprah:

She has to be pulling a Kanye for promo, I mean where did this come from? "Why are the gays cancelling me and not Gaga?" Girl chill :excuseu:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yemeni Feed
4 hours ago, ClarenceCross said:

listening to Luxury trying to turn a blind eye to how problematic azealia banks can be but her music is great but she's being a butthole but luxury is a bop but thinking about her problematic history

b0q49.gif

Same sis same. The music is the iconic music we aint getting from no where

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Smother Em Eh

So what it was one time and over 4 years ago. Get over yourself, Azealia! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

SolidSnake
51 minutes ago, Miky said:

Using someone's political views as a way to insult them :toofunny: are you 12?

There has been rape allegation about Trump going back to the 80s. Being a Trump supporter would mean you support a rapist. If that makes me 12 so be it.

AJK273

Here is the conflict I have being a casual fan of Azaelia Banks is that sometimes I don't even recon she thinks through her own opinions. 

Azaelia is bitter at the unfair treatment of her in the music industry and she doesn't understand why she is so quickly ridiculed and destroyed by the public when other artists make similar bad choices.

Gaga working with Kelly was and still is a HOT mess and we will probably just have to deal with the fact she made a mistake so why not Azaelia? Why don't we give Azaelia the same slack?

Also why doesn't Azaelia come for other artists who make bad decisions? Why is it just Gaga because of her past history?

Is it because Azaelia has said things that are homophobic or racist? because if so then why is that not okay but giving a child molester a platform okay?

I want to end my point by saying, I LOVE GAGA as you know and in my mind Gaga can't really do wrong by me, but pick one, you either let everything go or you ridicule and come for everyone like I don't get the picking and choosing. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

ryanripley

i love the way she also insults gays by saying they're selective (which is true, some of ya'll literally forgive azealia for everything but are quick to cancel on JT or shania) yet some of ya'll STILL support her

love yourselves

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Supersonic

Honestly.... she only speaks on this R. Kelly thing because she's the one who got shafted. We know how she feels about Bill Cosby & Dr. Luke. If she wasn't the one who got the short stick in the end, she'd be out her praising & defending him like she did with Cosby and say "The media just wanted to take a powerful black man down!"

She's just so narcisstic, it's annoying.

PlanetChromatica

Stop giving her the time of day, she is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Easy

If Gaga is cancelled in this irrelevant girl’s mind she better not bring ARTPOP up next time she needs attention. 

Luisillo0o
2 hours ago, bitchwhut said:

I want to dislike her but she has so many bops

giphy.gif

Which ones?

Here for the brunette

Chromatislaps

well she has a collab with Rick Ross, someone who has been accused for rape multiple times...so don't Azealia...don't you are as complicit as Gaga you hypocrit

monketsharona

Funny to see how much excited she was when she thought Gaga was reviving her two songs with her last week and now saying she is cancelled forever lol 

Ryusei
1 hour ago, Luisillo0o said:

Which ones?

dont bother (not a song title, advice)

Musery

Archived