Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes to Collab With Poppy

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Illuminati
7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

but if it's going to be done again, the music or aesthetic should at least be interesting or different and that's what poppy lacks in whilst gaga was out there wearing ipod glasses, waving discosticks around and spitting sparks from her tiddies

The Fame had such an impact in more than just the music, she was giving her ALL in the crazy fashion, the not caring attitude, being sort of relatable yet superficial yet a force you couldn't stop and the music itself changed the industry which was further impacted by TFM

poppy just keeps saying weird stuff on a youtube channel that isn't even deep or disectable and then puts out standard pop music that randomly transformed into weird vaporwave pop stuff once she gained popularity on the internet

I agree with you for the most part but my point was just that we should let there be diversity, i don't get kpop for example but I'm glad it's there and as for the mainstream music - everyone's doing the same thing and evidently the small artists get called out if they don't conform to do what's "current" and not "10 years over".

Maybe this internet girl will inspire some big corporation to rip her off and do it better on a massive scale again lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

I have never heard of Poppy or the drama.

I just hope Grimes will sort things out with her label and release one of the 2 albums she promised. If the collab is the lead single of Grimes's album, I am disappointed that it's not a solo single. but I guess we'll see soon enough

Queen Gloria

I love Poppy. Haters back off

Yemeni Feed
11 hours ago, Mustang said:

You chose the wrong blond, Grimes

Should have been Gaga :cryga:

You mean skinny legend rich highclass blond

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Yemeni Feed
1 hour ago, QueenHunty said:

I love Poppy. Haters back off

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Helxig

OMG this was unexpected.

And what f.ucking timing :smh:

Right after the scandal broke publicly and I'm not sure what to think.

A couple weeks ago I'd be dying over this news!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
46 minutes ago, Yemeni Feed said:

:laughga:  I miss this low quality, old school Miranda. Colleen is so busy these days.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Supersonic
12 hours ago, ryanripley said:

now that was unneeded, wasn't it :crossed: 

i'd take a Joanne 2.0 over poppy's music lol, gaga did the whole mysterious internet pop star back in 2008/9 and there's nothing deep or interesting about poppy anymore

Oh wow this tea, I didn't expect it yet it was delicious

Archived