Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What record was Gaga referring to when tweeting at Carly?

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

Jinzo
Just now, Mariano said:

omg mess at nobody above me knowing the actual tea :rip:

It's most weeks at number 1 for an artist from Interscope Records :ladyhaha:

Mess @gaga for not specifying tho :rip: that was really misleading, one would think she was referring to something relevant, I mean it kinda is I guess.. But I had completely forgotten how messy her tweets used to be :sweat:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariano
7 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Mess @gaga for not specifying tho :rip: that was really misleading, one would think she was referring to something relevant, I mean it kinda is I guess.. But I had completely forgotten how messy her tweets used to be :sweat:

I am pretty sure it had some kind of context at the time.

I think it was a BB Article stating that Carly snatched Gaga's weave for an artist from Interscope and that's why Gaga tweeted that, fans were probably tweeting it on twitter too. 

ItalianLM

This thread and many of the replies are embarassing, some of you really have no clue :rip:

Jinzo
Just now, ItalianLM said:

This thread and most of the replies are embarassing, some of you really have no clue :rip:

It's really not that serious tho :sweat: 

ItalianLM
2 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

It's really not that serious tho :sweat: 

Yeah I'm not serious either :ladyhaha:

I just find it odd how some people thought 6 weeks was an all time record :ladyhaha:

Jinzo
7 minutes ago, ItalianLM said:

Yeah I'm not serious either :ladyhaha:

I just find it odd how some people thought 6 weeks was an all time record :ladyhaha:

Well most people don't follow charts to the T, some of us just love her music and that's it. And as I said she should've specified.. I can imagine GP reading that tweet believing something that's completely false. 

ItalianLM
2 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Well most people don't follow charts to the T, some of us just love her music and that's it. And as I said she should've specified.. I can imagine GP reading that tweet believing something that's completely false. 

Yeah her tweet was really misleading, she was such a mess :rip:

Archived