💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Music Critic talks about R. Kelly and ARTPOP

corvus albus

Featured Posts

dit

He made great points. Gaga working with r.kelly is literally indefensible. It's her worst decision ever. He also has a point about her not being grounded sometimes. It has everything to do with the fact that everyone around her are "yes-men/women". But what's in the past is in the past and Gaga luckily had the moral judgement (though super late) to scrap the mv at the end.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
13 hours ago, corvus albus said:

This guy isn't trying to sabotage Gaga's next project. He's a real fan of her. It's just that he talked lately about a lot of people who are problematic like Kanye and R. Kelly. This thread started more out of: "While we're at the subject".

Im not saying he specifically. My rant was general.

culturalbaptism
On 5/1/2018 at 3:47 PM, WonderfulMonstR said:

it's why I listen always DWUW feat. Christina Aguilera.

I love Christina's version but the album version is the best.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Leeo

I love how we have like 5 different versions of DWUW and none work out like the official version :emma:

-

For this as a whole, at this point I just don't care because I have the strong feeling that the GP just won't be here about the song.

Spoiler

just like they weren't here for the song 5 years ago when they let it slip under the hot100 top10. :emma::emma: 

It would be twitter stans pressed trying to make her say something about this sittuation when there's nothing to be said at all. All she had to say, she did in 2013: She believed he wasn't that bad person portraited by the media and tried got him by his talent + story.

The Z

I was thinking about this a few hours ago, and I don't understand your point of view... The feature is SOOO GOOOD

Damon

we all know it's one of the biggest mistakes in her career, can we move on plz

... and now i just sit in silence.

freebit
17 hours ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Hmm I wonder if we’re gonna crucify Bruno Mars too. :saladga:

but honestly I have a feeling this is gonna effect gaga’s Shine during the awards season. Thank god she never released that music video! Idk what she was even thinking. If she wants to get on everyone’s good side, I think she should re-record dwuw as a solo (or the remix). And swap them out on the official album. 

She got through the 2016 Oscar season, she has the ability to get through this. She should just pre-screen questions. ASIB is a romantic story, any question about DWUW would be irrelevant to the project, and I imagine her PR will keep things simple. I think at some point in the future it might be a good idea to apologize just to get it over with, but a big deal doesn't have to be made. As far as removing it goes: as I see it, the collab has been there for years and removing it would just give it more mystique and attention, but I can totally see your scorched earth approach being a good option too if she really wants to make a big statement in the future.

Archived