💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Music Critic talks about R. Kelly and ARTPOP

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

Before reading the thread: don't be assholes. Don't go on his twitter page and start rambling about how much his opinion sucks. Be nice and civil people. He explained his opinion nicely you have to explain your's nicely :nails:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jinzo

Jesus can we leave this mess behind :saladga: yes, gaga made a mistake but hasn't she done enough already to make amends? 

highlikegaga

where was the lie tho?

tho, the GP better leave Gaga out of this for real.

FATCAT

Let's just not address it, and let it die out with R. Kelly's career. okay?

Purr more, hiss less.

Sandrology

*No lies detected*

without Kelly as feature DWUW would have been easily a top 10 hit with video release and we would have got maybe more than G.U.Y. as video

ryanripley

the only issue here is when he's running off rumours like the "putting you under" tweet but everything else he said has a point

r kelly WAS a really bad choice and i can't understand why she agreed to it, she must have been really out of her mind

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Fish

I still bop to DWUW ft. R. Kelly cuz its better than Christina.

Edonis

There’s not much to disagree with here anyways. It’s true. The R Kelly collab and accompanying MV was probably the final nail in the ARTPOP era in terms of the GP supporting her. It was simply an awful decision and I will never understand why she agreed to it. 

Jinzo
15 minutes ago, Fish said:

I still bop to DWUW ft. R. Kelly cuz its better than Christina.

I love Christina but this is so true :deadbanana: his version is heaven.. It's such a shame smh 

LittleMonster20

I don’t care about Gaga collaborating with R.Kelly.Gaga just thought his voice suited the track(which it did),thus collaborating on the song with him.It’s not that big of a deal.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Decidueye said:

I love Christina but this is so true :deadbanana: his version is heaven.. It's a such a shame smh 

Todd even putt DWUW feat. R Kelly at #4 on his best list of 2013 and said that Christina's version is inferior but the best thing she made in years.

sipthistea

DWUW is still that bop. 

Yes, Gaga made a mistake when she chose to collab with him, but...

1. It was DJ White Shadow's idea to begin with.

2. R Kelly is still talented, despite his despicable actions. Many talented individuals in history have been horrible people (ex. Alfred Hitchcock)

3. Gaga wasn't in her best state of mind when she created ARTPOP. She was high all the time, and that's why the album is so messy. She didn't make good decisions. 

4. The song was released 5 years ago. Let's not continue crucifying Gaga when she's not related to him anymore. 

Archived