Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How can I get a library card at Lincoln center library if I live in the UK

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

I'm currently a student of film/theatre whose studying to be a method actor and contemporary filmmaker. The major problem is as part of my study I have to be able to see Broadway shows and the only place I know you can do this apart from seeing is by getting a library card at Lincoln center. Problem is I live in London and I need to see that footage. Any ideas?

River
4 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

I'm currently a student of film/theatre whose studying to be a method actor and contemporary filmmaker. The major problem is as part of my study I have to be able to see Broadway shows and the only place I know you can do this apart from seeing is by getting a library card at Lincoln center. Problem is I live in London and I need to see that footage. Any ideas?

https://gethelp.nypl.org/customer/portal/emails/new

I think it's better to ask them directly.. maybe they have a web system where you can get the thing that you need.. but maybe it'll cost money..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

AndrewGr

As far as I know, there isn’t an online archive. You have to go to the library in NYC and state the reason you want to watch a specific Broadway show. 

If you can’t go to the US, then you can only watch professionally filmed shows or bootlegs online...

Bebe

Ask your university/college library. They might be able to send over materials from other libraries if you request.

DavidJP

If you get a card with them you have to physically be there to view them and have a reason EX: school, class...., and apparently you can not have anything but a pen and notebook in the room(No phones or electronics, so you dont record the filmed shows). 

DavidJP

I also have a link to amateur recordings of BWAY shows if you want it!! 

stagedork.com

Archived