rumor

LG6 Updates: DJWS still involved, new track MAY

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I don't believe all of this tbh, however, I do believe whether we like it or not she'll probably not do much promo for the next album if any outside of the US at all tbh, I also think it'll come before the residency- most likely August when she starts rehearsing for it properly. Finally my guess is she'll take a well deserved break after the residency (tbh even if she doesn't want to she really should regardless) and get out of the spotlight, have children, get married and then come back when she's in her late 30s-early 40s with a mature dance album.

Now that you’ve mentioned :toofunny: I still rmb back when I first loved Gaga I was still 11. It’s crazy to even think about that LG7 will probably come out when she is 40. That means the whole fan base and Gaga is growing older. When she releases LG8/9 she’ll be the age of Madonna when Gaga first came out. OMG! I feel like I could die from ageing tomorrow :S

Spoiler

Speaking of Gaga’s 40s. I hope this fan base won’t attack the next pop diva + fan base like what Madonnaation did to us

Spoiler

Why do I feel like we have started with us saying some newer artists aren’t as talented:toofunny:

2 minutes ago, Easy said:

Speaking of Gaga’s 40s. I hope this fan base won’t attack the next pop diva + fan base like what Madonnaation did to us

Hide contents

Hide contents

Why do I feel like we have started with us saying some newer artists aren’t as talented:toofunny:

Have you not seen this fan base's pretentiousness? :toofunny: We are already shaping up to be the next Medonesters lol

5 minutes ago, dit said:

Have you not seen this fan base's pretentiousness? :toofunny: We are already shaping up to be the next Medonesters lol

I really hope Haroon will start giving out WP for being pretentious :ladyhaha: I understand if we grew up listening to Gaga’s sound we will probably be unhappy with the current pop music era, that’s just psychology. But then we all know how rude Madonesters were and how much they affected us. We cannot be another bully! This is not what Gaga stands for! :grr:

SFDMQ
58 minutes ago, Jacksonotta said:

Yeah I know, but if she thinks she can, I would love for her to experience motherhood :)

Edit: She could always use a surrogate or adopt, which would be totally fine too!

she can always adopt me anytime :selena:

MaryJaneHolland
18 minutes ago, Easy said:

LG7 will probably come out when she is 40.

No? :air:

Enzo

Poor account

Now that the posted something about Gaga they're going to look like fake kskskkssksks

When it comes to Gaga,every tea account fails

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Chickens in Malibu

Why do such fake rumors continue gaining attention?

Let her take her time with the new record. I won't be pleased if she drops it on May. I want her to take her time, to re-record songs that aren't good enough. Back in the day, even Alejandro and Bad Romance had to be re-recorded for a better version.

I'd like for her to release the lead maybe in August-October, and the album maybe in December or so, if not 2019.

AFRODITA
2 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

What a relief that DJWS is still involved.

You may not like his attitude but he produces amazing songs.We are guaranteed for bops.

inb4 we get jewels n drugs 2.0. i'm sooo here for thisss!

beboskoukla

please let this be true!!!!!!!!! i need new music! i need gaga!!!!! 

xoxo, Katarina

monsterdino
4 hours ago, Torturo said:

That's TheStandom not this

nnnnnnnnnnnnn u're correct :rip: 

Battle 4 Ur Life
5 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

What a relief that DJWS is still involved.

You may not like his attitude but he produces amazing songs.We are guaranteed for bops.

OMG Imagine if the lead sounds sorta like Manicure but more pop. omg it would be #1 fo sure. that's the sound I need right now.

OMG just thinking about it WIG has left the building.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

nateygaga1997

I definitely think that something is coming in May, but I don't necessarily think it is going to be a Gaga single - more than likely a Bloodpop feat. Gaga type of thing. Either way it is exciting!

ryanripley
5 hours ago, dit said:

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I am so happy he is still involved. After hearing Boise Noiz's music I was very disappointed by how dated it sounded. 

but look at redone's solo work compared to gaga, she really brings out what she wants in them rather them giving her their sound

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived