monsterdino

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

Yassss give me 80s retrowave Gaga! 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Why are people starting to believe Twitter insiders all of a sudden? I thought they were mostly fake...

mariomania1234

I can't wrap my mind around why people in this fan base buy into these things, time after time, only to be proven fake in the end.

Pamelaisley

New York roots like The Fame, darker tones like TFM and it's still ARTPOP's little sister? 

Too good to be true. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Edible Cloud
13 hours ago, monsterdino said:

the account has spilled the tea that turned out accurate tho....they announced the Years & Years title and tracklist as well as Florence's album title and tracklist before they were announced, they also spilled the tea on Nicki and multiple others

WTF... link ?! Because i think you confound with this account:

Ect...

TheStandom => Good tea

T4TS => Fake tea

WeSmokinEmAll
13 hours ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

It's true. :bye:

Isn't your profile picture from the Joanne era :ladyhaha:

Jaume

lol... the description they give is like what everyone wants to hear. Like you know, the fame with new updated sound with fresh blah blah.

At least this kind of bullsh*t get us wet. It is great how we get excited so easily.

13 hours ago, Beytwice said:

this is one of the very few actually legit accounts, everything they predicted was accurate

from camilla's album, they even predicted that she was going to announce the album with a letter 48h before it happened

they predicted ariana comin back

they predicted florence and the machine

nicki minaj

shawn mendes

everything they said about these was 100% right

...except for gaga. Do people not remember them saying she was gonna drop new music back in Jan? How supposedly she along with other pop girls would dominate the start of the year? Lol now it’s May and still nothing from gaga. Not to mention how they also claimed that she was going to perform new music on JWT and nothing happened. And even before that how she would release new music before her rescheduled tour dates but again nothing happened. And yet people think they’re “legit”. Like am I the only one who remembers all this? 

Still waiting for ARTPOP Act II, Original LG5, Babylon Haus Labs version, etc.

illySpencer
14 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

She said she wasn't affraid to have children with fibro*

Not at all, watch the documentary ... :trollga:

illySpencer

This is fake tea. Period.

GaGa said she began the work on LG6 back in December, how can she have a full album in May ??? She is human, not a robot. It's take time for those kind of things, deal with it. I know some of you are craving for new music, but lease stop believe some accounts on Twitter just because they say what you think. 

If something has to come out, it's her collabs (with Bloodpop/ and maybe Chic) and ASIB. Nothing else. I repeat, LG6 is far from ready ! 

The Z
11 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

11 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Not at all, watch the documentary ... :trollga:

This is EXACTLY what she said

She clearly says "I'm not affraid of like those things like getting pregnant"

YOU should watch it again because there isn't a word in the movie that I don't know by heart since I watch it at least 2x a day ;p 

MonsterOfSpain

"A radio-friendly but completely fresh sound we believe the GP are going to eat up"

"From what we can gather, ARTPOP’s little sister is definitely still a running theme"

"Gaga has toyed a lot with the idea of the futurism and innovation ARTPOP portrayed but intertwining an old school 80’s feel to the music"

If this is true y'all are gonna have to certificate my death the moment the single drops :giveup::giveup::giveup:

I don't want to get my hopes up after all the fake promises but with all the info we're getting I'm starting to get hyped af omg

MaryJaneHolland
9 hours ago, gagzus said:

it will if she takes time off after this album, i feel like it's the perfect time after LG6 to take a good 10 years off and if she wants to work maybe do some features or do some movie/tv projects since she now has an entirely open lane. She could even do some producing for newer artists too and songwriting

Extra much? 10 years? She'd never distract herself from music that long :selena:

Lets say LG6 is coming next year when she is 33, LG7 will probably come out when she's 37 the latest.

mikesoaa
3 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

WTF... link ?! Because i think you confound with this account:

Ect...

TheStandom => Good tea

T4TS => Fake tea

did "the standom" ever said anything about gaga

Archived