• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabylonHooker

First single: 1

Second: 2

Third: 1

Fourth :3
I will be her best album ever, surpassing The Fame Monster, Born This Way... Yassssssssssssssss 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

A Very Gaga Holida
4 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

But how can your fourth (last) single be more successful than your second or third single? :oprah:

Paparazzi did better than LoveGame

Yoü and I did better than Judas (in the US only though) 

Where Have You Been did better than You Da One

What Now did better than Pour It Up

A Very Gaga Holida

First single : (if TheCuresque) #3-#1 // (if PerfectIllusionesque) #11-#15

Second single : #20-#25

No other single I guess

First week sales SPS (US) : 250-300k // (WW : 450k-500k)

A Very Gaga Holida
53 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

First single: 13

Second single: 55

Third single: 87

Fourth single: /

Album: #1, selling 150k SPS first week.

:shrug:

To "flop" like that, she has to wear a MAGA hat honnestly... 

Joanne sold 201k pure sales in its debut week (US only), how could a probably pop record coming after the superbowl and just before a residency only sell 150k copies SPS? :giggle:

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Joanne sold 201k pure sales in its debut week (US only), how could a probably pop record coming after the superbowl and just before a residency only sell 150k copies SPS? :giggle:

Yes, because sales only kept declining since Joanne dropped :air:

Edit: I'm talking US only.

A Very Gaga Holida
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yes, because sales only kept declining since Joanne dropped :air:

Gosh, no no no.... :saladga:

Then we NEED to find a fart in the lead single and to make it trend... that's the only option:wtfga:

I don't think it will smash at all. When it's all said and done I think she will do about 450k pure sales in the US and go Platinum with SPS in time. Streams will be a little better than Joanne but nothing to write home about. 

As long as she gets one top 10 on the Hot 100 I will be satisfied but that is very much unlikely since radio does not like to play her music (even MR did barely ok numbers for a song that showed so much potential on radio) and her streaming is rather weak (even with a song like The Cure that got playlist support on spotify / and no not having an MV has no reason to do with why it did not do too well on spotify as it started dropping quicker than most songs without an mv and quicker than the usual time frame between a song'ss releases and MV releases / an MV would of only minimally and temporarily given it a boost and her youtube stats are bad so God knows if anyone would of seen that MV enough for it to impact it's spotify stats). 

That being said it does not matter. As long as she gets a Grammy nom, gets to Platinum in SPS and has a song stay in the charts for a good amount of time that's all that matters. Also I do see at least 1 song doing rather well on a global scale (so like a few top 30/20 peaks in areas where she hasn't had that in a long while). I'm excited for the music more than anything. 

ItalianLM
4 hours ago, Buddy said:

If she gives us a solid pop album with visuals this album could truly be Gaga's return to form and I imagine the media would give it lots of hype. Right now people aren't expecting her to have astronomical sales and her expectations in general are quite low. Gaga playing it tame and safe for the last nearly 5 years has gotten people to appreciate the Gaga who did the opposite. This puts Gaga in a great position. 

I'm trying not to get my hopes too high but ya'll make it so hard, your post makes so much sense :cryga:

33 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Joanne did not sell 201k Pure sales. It did 201k SPS. It did 170k pure sales.

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, dit said:

Grammy nom

Girl, I want a Grammy win. It's so sad to think she hasn't won a Grammy for her material since TFM :air:

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Girl, I want a Grammy win. It's so sad to think she hasn't won a Grammy for her material since TFM :air:

yeah it also proves some ppl wrong who say Joanne was more critically acclaimed. It was more GP/critically acclaimed than ARTPOP but nowhere near as critically acclaimed or GP acclaimed as her past stuff from 2008-2011. 

I personally adore Joanne though. My 2nd favorite Gaga album :heart: 

IamChromatica

1st single will at best peak like Perfect Illusion

2nd single will behave like GUY or The Cure

there will be no 3rd single

Archived