Drop the hat, sweaty.

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

imagine being so childish that you're pressed over a hat

ya'll are damn babies, it's a HAT omg she's literally worn raw meat but a hat is what pushes you guys over the edge

ridiculous

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

dancefreak

It's ridiculous how she's just been posting some studio pics and stuff over the last 6 months and y'all are sure "something is coming, cause she's teasing too much".

ArtGagaPop

I hope she wears one of those hats the rest of her life just to piss of the "fans" :gaycat:

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, Mustang said:

I kinda expected more to come after the MR ones and we still don’t have the Perfect Illusion DJWS remix that he teased once :giveup:

He released it.

Miracle
26 minutes ago, dancefreak said:

It's ridiculous how she's just been posting some studio pics and stuff over the last 6 months and y'all are sure "something is coming, cause she's teasing too much".

well she stopped posting them for about 3 months

Why she always does that, if your ablem is not coming any time soon do not post cryptic stuff because your fanbase will speculate the **** out of it and by the time the actual music comes there will be disappointment because it didn't met expectations. :bye:

PS. Burn that hat xoxo :fthis:

DonnieDarko
52 minutes ago, Dadaga said:

Why she always does that, if your ablem is not coming any time soon do not post cryptic stuff because your fanbase will speculate the **** out of it and by the time the actual music comes there will be disappointment because it didn't met expectations. :bye:

Stop trying to act like it’s her fault this fanbase is as ridiculous at times as it is. If she wanna post something, hype something, then she’s entitled to do so. It’s only some of the liddos that are unable to stay calm.

ryanripley
54 minutes ago, Dadaga said:

this fanbase: ugh i miss when she would interact with fans and post on social media a lot

this fanbase when gaga gives us VERY subtle updates: wHAT tHE F*CK why is she POSTING THIS NOW :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:  im GUNNA unSTAN her!!!!

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

this fanbase: ugh i miss when she would interact with fans and post on social media a lot

this fanbase when gaga gives us VERY subtle updates: wHAT tHE F*CK why is she POSTING THIS NOW :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:  im GUNNA unSTAN her!!!!

And there you have it, folks. It’s that simple.

PoshLife

You know, if she wasn't ready to give away the next era's visual, the safest way to do that would be to wear the previous era's visual :trollga: So stop reading too much into it, it means nothing.

Reality
7 hours ago, DiscoStyx said:

I agree. But we need to move on now.

Gaga’s always going to do something different and unique. I’m not worried about her possibly just rehashing something she’s done before. 

My problem is that people are freaking out because she’s wearing a hat. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived