đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Who is the queen of rap?

Hi Its Nicole

Queen   

57 members have voted

1. 1. QUEEEEEENNNN

• Nicki Minaj (Buy Barbie Tingz & Chun-Li on ITunes)
    • Cardi B (Buy Drip (feat. Migos) & the upcoming single I Like It (feat. Bad Bunny & J Balvin) on ITunes)
    • Cupcakke (Buy Duck Duck Goose on ITunes)

Featured Posts

River

None.. :awkney:

Missy will always be the true queen of rap and hip hop

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BBhomemaker

No don't buy drip drip ft migos, don't buy homophobic sh!ts :interestinga:

Also I agree Missy is the best female hip hop rapper a true icon along with Left Eye :diane:

But now I would say Azealia cause this girl have bops and skills or Nicki even if she didn't scalped me since 2014/15, she better give to Chun-Li a big a$$ concept video, I like this song :music:

DutchHooker

This is my queen of Rap: :sis::firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Chromatislaps

not yall paying Lauryn Hill, Missy Elliott and Azealia Banks dust :awkney: 

FATCAT

I don't know if this was meant to be serious or not, but atm, definitely Cardi B. Overall? Hard to tell.

Purr more, hiss less.

Pop Music

:trollga:

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

imnotyourbabe10

Yas to Gagz.  But how bout Lil' Kim, Missy, Trina, Khia, Eve, (M.I.A.--maybe?), Rasheeda, Riskay

Bebe

Anybody putting Cardi B over Nicki :deadbanana: 

I get that Cardi B is the new IT girl right now, but just because Nicki isn't at her peak does not take away that she is the most successful female rapper of all time and has been going strong for 10 years now. Cardi herself would even admit that she doesn't have the word play and skills of Nicki. 

Love Cardi, and there is enough room for both women to win + more women to win. It's just crazy to see how many people are willing to just throw away all of Nicki's achievements because another girl is suddenly doing well.

To me it just adds to the "There can only be one" narrative. You win while you can, you rack up achievements while you can, but as soon as another girl starts popping you are old news.
No... Give Nicki her props... Cardi is amazing, hope she continues to do well, but she hasn't achieved what Nicki has achieved and is continuing to achieve :shrug: 

Bloodyjack

Lauryn hill is the only true queen of rap

But currently I'm gonna have to go with cardi cause she's marketable, popular and producing bops. Nicki lost her throne after she went on hiatus and cupcake doesn't have a big enough platform

Archived