Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about the BTWB 6th anniversary

JustifyMyLove

Featured Posts

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Me @ people who got to attend the BTWB

My date was like 2 weeks away too, so I was in a whole world of conflict internally.

Purr more, hiss less.

Bloodyjack

One of the worst days of my life. I couldn't afford a ticket when it was my dream to go. And to rub salt in the wound I had to drive past the arena and see all the LMs going in. So I sat outside the whole show and could hear her singing TEOG and princess die:saladga::saladga::saladga:. I loved that ball so much but it brings back child hood trauma for me on a personal level. Whenever I see clips of it now I just cry and regret lool

Jaume

For me her best tour tour... Joanne's was maybe more sophisticated but BTWBT had raw Gaga, the still naive girl who got emotional everynight.  The connection  with the audience was something real.

And it had all her songs from BTW so the list was unbeatable. 

Such great memories.

This album and tour had no impact on me or the people around me but it's nice seeing it in retrospect. She's everything :heart: 

Miel

I am so blessed to have been able to attend this show. My first Gaga concert.

Nothing has been like it since.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
4 hours ago, reversewarhol said:

she will never top this tour, nor will anyone else :firega:

I’m certainly not one to live in the past, but I agree. 

JWT comes pretty close, tbh, especially in the stage architecture and overall performanceship. That said, where JWT was sophisticated and mature, the BTWB was unadulterated pop camp art at its most obnoxious.

It is bold, soaring, and incomparable.

3 points in and ready for more

Haroon

A kick ass tour to accompany a kick ass album :worship2: One of the best nights ever and worth every second waiting in the baking sun :laughga: Can’t wait until she’s back around here again :flutter: 

Miley
6 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

One of the best nights of my life.

I came here to say this.

It was almost like a religious experience. Can't even find words to describe the feeling.

Archived