Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about the BTWB 6th anniversary

JustifyMyLove

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

Yasssss gaga, come true with the BTWBall vibe, we need you back on stage, we need your power, your energy! Your Yass Romance! :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Tom Nook

Wonderful tour I’m happy for the monsters who got to experience it :diane: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Teal Ambition

Me @ people who got to attend the BTWB

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bloody hooker

G.O.A.T. queen :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Miracle

So so so so many memories. I didn't get to see this tour (my first time watchinf Gaga was the artRAVE) but my connection with the entire Born This Way era couldn't be deeper. Cheers.

Vergil

I was shook the entire intro and paralyzed til Bloody Mary. When she came out of the vessel/egg in Bad Romance I finally reacted and felt super dizzy and almost faint. I’ll never have this feeling ever again, it was something out of this world.

DutchHooker

She deleted a tweet again: TEA

16136cc1353594e65658aa0bc90e3d92.png

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

SlaeUrAnus

Like, I know she might just be acknowledging it, but this tour (and album) was so important for me.

I cannot express the impact it had on a young gay teenager (15) like me. It was my sanctuary.

In my messy era.

Archived