💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave tour shirt with circular pattern

Inferno

Featured Posts

Inferno

So i doubt anyone remembers or paid attention but ive been looking for this shirt and finally found it unfortunately a size too small. Its the artrave venus shirt but with the tour dates in a circular pattern in the back instead of listed up and down. If anyone was interested heres the listing!

3e2207_ed9838cdc07a41bebccc8e5b0ce558e5.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Gaga-ARTPOPball-T-Shirt-Concert-Tour-Graphic-S/222931195665?hash=item33e7bc1711:g:428AAOSwaVRaqyMX

That J

I have that same shirt in a medium but lost like 10 pounds and toned up. So now id wear a small but my shoulders and chest are all BAM now so Idk what fits anymore lol.  

But I love this shirt. One of the better ones from that tour in my opinion. Im a tour shirt junkie. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Inferno
3 minutes ago, That J said:

I have that same shirt in a medium but lost like 10 pounds and toned up. So now id wear a small but my shoulders and chest are all BAM now so Idk what fits anymore lol.  

But I love this shirt. One of the better ones from that tour in my opinion. Im a tour shirt junkie. 

You have a medium?? Thats the size i was looking for!

Yeah I don't really care for the artrave merch but for whatever reason I liked this shirt aesthetically. Its like tacky but it works.

That J
3 minutes ago, Inferno said:

You have a medium?? Thats the size i was looking for!

Yeah I don't really care for the artrave merch but for whatever reason I liked this shirt aesthetically. Its like tacky but it works.

Yea I have one. Its used tho but I bathe! Lol. Honestly, I see them everrrrrrrrry so often on ebay. You could probably find a brand new one soon. If I need something from ebay, ill search once a day everyday until I see it!  It works. 

You could also try Amazon....they probably wont have it but sometimes they have some of her shirts. 

Inferno
1 minute ago, That J said:

Yea I have one. Its used tho but I bathe! Lol. Honestly, I see them everrrrrrrrry so often on ebay. You could probably find a brand new one soon. If I need something from ebay, ill search once a day everyday until I see it!  It works. 

You could also try Amazon....they probably wont have it but sometimes they have some of her shirts. 

Well ive only ever seen this shirt with the tour dates in a circular pattern on the back once and ive been kepping an eye out for a few years now. they seem to be incredibly rare for whatever reason, I guess she stopped selling them early and switched to the up and down listing. I dont personally care if its new or not,

That J

Thats strange. Ya know I never really noticed that the dates where like that. My other shirt has them listed the regular way. That IS weird. If I can find mine (I can...its just with other collectible stuff) I'll send you a message. I typically buy multiples so it would be all good. Lol. I'll hit you up tomorrow! Fingers crossed its where I think it is. Haha

Reject False Icons

OMG

the shrts were made in Mexico, Where i can find the factory:ph34r: and steal the merch 

Archived