DJWS first insta post since meltdown

Jinzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

"meltdown"

you mean the fan theorised meltdown based on a bio change and deleting his social media posts

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Jinzo
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

"meltdown"

you mean the fan theorised meltdown based on a bio change and deleting his social media posts

Yes, :selena:

I'm just joking I know the guy is fine and ready to slay with his own projects :firega:

fan: We want more songs like The Cure or Do What You Want by Lady Gaga so just simply do that. I understand y‘all wanna be creative and all that but those kind of songs did always pretty well for gaga so why not create them if everyone asks for it 

iamdjws: honestly I could give you a 1000 word answer to this question but let me tell you this.... i have the capacity to make 1 of those type songs a day.... that go platinum and have no budget. And they are creative. And I want to!!! I wish I could tell you the whole story.

Hmmmmmm

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Jinzo
Just now, gag said:

fan: We want more songs like The Cure or Do What You Want by Lady Gaga so just simply do that. I understand y‘all wanna be creative and all that but those kind of songs did always pretty well for gaga so why not create them if everyone asks for it 

iamdjws: honestly I could give you a 1000 word answer to this question but let me tell you this.... i have the capacity to make 1 of those type songs a day.... that go platinum and have no budget. And they are creative. And I want to!!! I wish I could tell you the whole story.

Hmmmmmm

Mess

ItalianLM
9 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Not Gaga-related, not interesting :green:

This :hor:

2 minutes ago, gag said:

Hmmmmmm

what is this?

1 minute ago, ItalianLM said:

This :hor:

what is this?

Comments on the photo

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

doja scat

oh wow i didn't know he was in detroit city all this time, how did i not notice :poot:

dek0de
12 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Mark as in Mark Ronson? :udidnt: Is he teasing the "original" LG5? :excited2:

But isn’t Mark from NYC?

Archived