Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bloodpop confirming LG6? May release?

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

InsomniaMonster69
9 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Maybe the collaboration don’t exists and the LG6 lead is coming :diane:

Anyways he liked this tweet, for me it’s confirmed. They can’t play with us like that no? :gum:

Maybe the collaboration IS the LG6 lead single:classy:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItalianLM

I'm so curious to see what they'll come up with

A stand alone single like The Cure seems the most likely option to me

Of course I would be here for LG6, but it would mess up with the ASIB promo schedule so I don't know :saladga:

munty hunty

I wouldn’t trust it too much :poot: considering he liked a tweet that was like “like this if the Gaga collab is coming soon” :poot: they’re allowed to say whatever they want about the release date, but in the end it’s probably Gaga’s decision when it comes out tbh

free my mind

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, munty hunty said:

I wouldn’t trust it too much :poot: considering he liked a tweet that was like “like this if the Gaga collab is coming soon” :poot: they’re allowed to say whatever they want about the release date, but in the end it’s probably Gaga’s decision when it comes out tbh

Yeah but still. They are informed about Gaga’s decision:lolga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

TheSlash

Where are we to let a like be a confirmation for anything? It's like "That guy wants to f**k me bc he looked at me for 2 nanoseconds" :lolly: 

Ew, David!

SwissMonster
39 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Where are we to let a like be a confirmation for anything? It's like "That guy wants to f**k me bc he looked at me for 2 nanoseconds" :lolly: 

What a comparison is that even :ladyhaha:

DutchHooker
12 hours ago, LavenderB said:

I don't want LG6 to come so soon but at least release some singles this year

"So soon" :triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

I've been waiting since 2014 for another pop album, the SB,  the potential of LG6, The Cure, coachella and JWT are the reasons I'm still alive :saladga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Inferno

mmmm you guys doing the most with your detective work and ultimately disappointing yourselves.

Inferno
12 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’m hoping this isn’t just teasing a “buzz single”. 

It didn’t work with “The Cure”. 

Its not like The Cure flopped.

It wasnt a smash hit but it did pretty decent considering its non-promotion and general irrelevance.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

mmmm you guys doing the most with your detective work and ultimately disappointing yourselves.

Nope. If it’s not coming it’s not coming. Even if I have meltdowns every evening :selena:

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Its not like The Cure flopped.

It wasnt a smash hit but it did pretty decent considering its non-promotion and general irrelevance.

Sorry. Not saying that it flopped (it didn’t get the rightly deserved promo). 

I meant that it didn’t create a buzz for her. 

Americano
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

Sorry. Not saying that it flopped (it didn’t get the tightly deserved promo). 

at least we got gaga drinks at starbucks at the time 

:selena:

Inferno
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Sorry. Not saying that it flopped (it didn’t get the tightly deserved promo). 

I mean if they released some random single with as much radio promotion as The Cure had but like also ACTUALLY tried to promote it on relevant mediums including streaming services than I don't see why it couldn't. If she did something sick with amazing visuals im sure it would be welcomed. It just doesn't seem like she wants to be as slickly visual as she was with The Fame Monster. Like where did those fashion films/imagery aesthetic go? If she brought that back in this musical climate she'd slay. She just needs to chill on her corniness and try and look/be a little more high end with only a dose of her signature scruffiness.

ModernEcstasy
4 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I mean if they released some random single with as much radio promotion as The Cure had but like also ACTUALLY tried to promote it on relevant mediums including streaming services than I don't see why it couldn't. If she did something sick with amazing visuals im sure it would be welcomed. It just doesn't seem like she wants to be as slickly visual as she was with The Fame Monster. Like where did those fashion films/imagery aesthetic go? If she brought that back in this musical climate she'd slay. She just needs to chill on her corniness and try and look/be a little more high end with only a dose of her signature scruffiness.

This is very true. 

But let’s be honest, are we ever gonna see that from her again? (I want to believe we will, but I think I’m wrong)

Inferno
13 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This is very true. 

But let’s be honest, are we ever gonna see that from her again? (I want to believe we will, but I think I’m wrong)

Its just funny to me that in an era of like Lemonade, when Gaga going full on high concept with fashion forward/artistic material would be totally embraced and welcomed, she chooses to do an album like Joanne.

Archived