Bloodpop confirming LG6? May release?

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

Yep, they liked that tweet and many others about LG6 and Gaga ft. Bloodpop :excited2:

https://twitter.com/MSSINGNO/likes 

I bet with y’all. LG6 will come before Vegas. Bookmark me

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Edonis

Inb4 this is just for a stand alone song, and LG6 is going to be bluegrass hip-hop instead :diane:

Tom Nook
11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

They've tagged who the new client is though, it's MSSINGNO :confused:

LG6 is actually the soundtrack to the next Pokémon movie :diane: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

swordstalker

I think they’re just playing with us. They liked tweets about “BloodPop ft. Lady Gaga” and “LG6” coming in May. Why would Interscope release LG6 at the same time as a collaboration? They will cannibalize each other, and not in the same way as a double lead single. 

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

I think they’re just playing with us. They’re like tweets about “BloodPop ft. Lady Gaga” and “LG6” coming in May. Why would Interscope release LG6 at the same time as a collaboration? They will cannibalize each other, and not in the same way as a double lead single. 

Maybe the collaboration don’t exists and the LG6 lead is coming :diane:

Anyways he liked this tweet, for me it’s confirmed. They can’t play with us like that no? :gum:

swordstalker
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Maybe the collaboration don’t exists and the LG6 lead is coming :diane:

Anyways he liked this tweet, for me it’s confirmed. They can’t play with us like that no? :gum:

I hope, sis, I hope... :giveup:

I don’t want to get my hopes up, but what I’m getting from all this is that the collaboration definitely exists in some very close to completion way, and that both Gaga and BloodPop are very excited for it. I’m sure it’s coming by summer at the latest, but I don’t want to make unrealistic expectations for myself :giveup: I don’t think it will get cancelled at this point, so I’m very sure we’ll hear whatever they’re cooking up :music:

SFDMQ

what is client. what is management. i dont understand. what does his management have anything to do with his music

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

I hope, sis, I hope... :giveup:

I don’t want to get my hopes up, but what I’m getting from all this is that the collaboration definitely exists in some very close to completion way, and that both Gaga and BloodPop are very excited for it. I’m sure it’s coming by summer at the latest, but I don’t want to make unrealistic expectations for myself :giveup: I don’t think it will get cancelled at this point, so I’m very sure we’ll hear whatever they’re cooking up :music:

Pretty sure too. And to be honest I didn’t believe that we will hear some Gaga music this year back in 2017. But now, all the tea :saladga:

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, SFDMQ said:

what client. what management. i dont understand. what does his management have anything to do with his music

I didn’t get that too :sweat:

DiscoHeaven23

May lead single, August album

Come through Teenage Dream release schedule :tony:

tumblr_mrvshfQt9p1ry1lceo1_500.gif

SwissMonster
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

May lead single, August album

Come through Teenage Dream release schedule :tony:

tumblr_mrvshfQt9p1ry1lceo1_500.gif

I am sure about that too. Right before ASIB. Queen of promotion :tony:

SwissMonster

I hope we will get some bops :excited2: The wait since ARTPOP has been to long :giveup:

Archived