💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna Recording 2 Brand New Albums!

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Andreu
4 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I just gotta be that bitch to say that Same Ol' Mistakes is Tame Impala's song (released in 2015. Legit the EXACT same song), and Goodnight Gotham is more Florence and the Machine's than Rihanna's :poot:

The only difference with Rihanna's version is the voice. Everything else is the same

Okay but I mean, none of the sONGs were bought from Sia or Stargate or anything

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
6 hours ago, Andreu said:

Okay but I mean, none of the sONGs were bought from Sia or Stargate or anything

But I mean she still didn't write or cowrite everything was my point lol

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

But I mean she still didn't write or cowrite everything was my point lol

Don’t be too affixed by that, majority of pop stars don’t. Only a few who actually wrote their own. If that is what required to be considered pop stars then, gurl, lots of people will be out of job. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lextyr97
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Don’t be too affixed by that, majority of pop stars don’t. Only a few who actually wrote their own. If that is what required to be considered pop stars then, gurl, lots of people will be out of job. 

I know, I know, I was just proving that person's comment incorrect 

Inferno

Odd that the supposed insider in this article was insinuating ANTi wasn't a success, if this is indeed a true source, the only reason she should feel that way would be the label saying it wasn't big enough. Which is so toxic considering how creatively and commercially fruitful it was for her and her brand. If they pressure her into releasing some sort of Loud or GGGB part 2 im going to roll my eyes. Because even if shes contemplating a 2 disc venture theres no way thats going to happen, mega pop stars like her rarely release 2 disc albums with success. I think critics are a lot harder on 2 disc albums as well. Its a hard sell both commercially and critically for whatever reason. I'd be happy with it though.

Archived