💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna Recording 2 Brand New Albums!

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

weed

I'm so here for this 2-album trend thing (not really a trend? but kanye just announced 2 and now rihanna so prob becoming a trend), esp if one is v experimental and the other is v bops

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I'm screaming if one of the albums is called Fenty.

... if the other one is Robyn, I woudln't mind tbh

3 points in and ready for more

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

Inb4 she creates 2 different personas for each era & releases both albums within 2 weeks.

She's gonna be shading herself in interviews.

"Don't talk to me about that b!tch, I'M #1!!1!!!!"

"Who YOU callin' a b!tch!?!??!"

Imagine her personas interviewing each other in real time. :toofunny:

"So.. I heard Ciara is doing pretty good.."

*gets up and changes hair and make up and sits at the chair across* (approx 30 mins)

"You shady bitch!"

*throws drink*

*gets up and changes hair and make up and sits at the chair across* (another 30 mins)

*throws drink on self*

"WTF??"

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

FATCAT
3 hours ago, Mirages said:

When you have the luxury of actually not writing your own songs, it's possible. Anti was lit tho so I'm looking forward :lolly:

tbh Anti took ****ing ages, and I know she was taking her time to get it right, but damn, how different can it really get?

Purr more, hiss less.

Mr Mirko

Not shure. But I would like to hear somethig phresh from her. She is doing good with pheshun. Imagine a retro Riri

80's style r&b again maybe. More soulful riri

Mr Mirko
1 hour ago, Miel said:

I'm screaming if one of the albums is called Fenty.

... if the other one is Robyn, I woudln't mind tbh

Fenty sounds 2018 fashun cool barbados hop stylie

derpmonster
3 hours ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

pls dont be anti 2.0

Instead, be Auntie. :sis: Revive Joanne.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Mirages
55 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

tbh Anti took ****ing ages, and I know she was taking her time to get it right, but damn, how different can it really get?

I think she's shown some of her best work on ANTI I'm glad she didn't just do what she did until then - one strong first single, 2-3 good songs, rest of the album fillers. So I'm OK with her taking time even now.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

GagaMyBlood95

Hopefully one of them will be released soon, we need some Riri in the industry 

Haroon

"hasn't had a hit as big as Umbrella"

What on Earth was We Found Love then? :deadbanana:

But yeah the more music the merrier :woot: ANTI wasn't my favourite but it had some really great tracks, kinda hope she goes more down the route of fun smash stuff rather than experimental stuff :sweat: Well I don't mind if it's experimental or not, just depends if my ears like it which isn't dependent on whether it's a smash or experimental :duck:

Anderson123

"‘Rihanna knows she hasn’t had a hit as big as Umbrella [which was released in 2007] in a while, and is determined to change that with this album,’ the source added."

Lolwat ?

mikesoaa
17 hours ago, neptugne said:

I'm so here for this 2-album trend thing (not really a trend? but kanye just announced 2 and now rihanna so prob becoming a trend), esp if one is v experimental and the other is v bops

lmao wasnt this the plan for ARTPOP? 2 cds one of them is more pop and the other was experimental...

MonsterofFame

This article was terrible. It was so negative.. ANTI wasn’t a flop, it just didn’t have multiple #1’s which is a standard very few can be held to anyway. And they reference Umbrella when We Found Love and Diamonds were just as massive. 

Lextyr97
19 hours ago, Andreu said:

I thought after writing (or cowriting) every song on ANTI she'd do the same for the rest of her projects...

I'm excited for new music of hers regardless, but if she takes this step back I'll be a little disappointed

I just gotta be that bitch to say that Same Ol' Mistakes is Tame Impala's song (released in 2015. Legit the EXACT same song), and Goodnight Gotham is more Florence and the Machine's than Rihanna's :poot:

The only difference with Rihanna's version is the voice. Everything else is the same

Archived