💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which celebrity’s life would you love to see be adapted into a movie?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

I would like to see a film about feud between Taylor and Katy.:toofunny:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Smother Em Eh

Gaga duh:lolga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

PartySick
1 hour ago, Derpplause said:

a proper Michael Jackson Bio Pic series :giveup: @PartySick

Yes :tony:

One where they don't paint a black guy white (literally, the color white) when the 90's hit :poot: Idk, I've always found that tacky :neyde: I'd rather they switch actors and have a time ship between the Bad and Dangerous eras. But yes, it would be such a great movie :wub:

🖤

JesseBabe

Definitely Britney Spears, and I'm not talking about that sad ass biopic Lifetime made about her life. I'm talking like a big budget movie, with the rights to Britney's songs and everything. I think she has such an amazing story of overcoming struggles and triumphing in the end that it would make an amazing film.

LeJudas
1 hour ago, Derpplause said:

a proper Michael Jackson Bio Pic series :giveup: @PartySick

YES. all the money in the world and they still can't make a decent MJ film. 

I'm honestly here for a cgi render of him since nobod can get his look right. Or at least his son Bigi?Blanekt?  because he looks the most like him. 

LeJudas
35 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yes :tony:

One where they don't paint a black guy white (literally, the color white) when the 90's hit :poot: Idk, I've always found that tacky :neyde: I'd rather they switch actors and have a time ship between the Bad and Dangerous eras. But yes, it would be such a great movie :wub:

Yass. And they can use new unreleased songs to make up the soundtrack. There's so many great ones.

RAMROD

Not sure. I wanna say Freddy Mercury and Elton John, but Freddy ones will release this year and they already casted the actor to play Elton for his biopic. So :sis:

Maybe RuPaul, and Bowie :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LaLuna
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not sure. I wanna say Freddy Mercury and Elton John, but Freddy ones will release this year and they already casted the actor to play Elton for his biopic. So :sis:

Maybe RuPaul, and Bowie :sis:

Yes, yes, YES. I'm so here for both :tony:

And Gaga, of course. It's way too early but there will definitely be a movie based on her life at some point. 

LaLuna
2 minutes ago, Epione said:

Shangela deserves it.

Shangela: I Blame Y'all

Based on a true story 

RAMROD
Just now, Epione said:

Shangela deserves it.

Just now, LaLuna said:

Shangela: I Blame Y'all

Based on a true story 

The gag is if the film will be titled " SEASON 12" :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

brit4ever

Britney, without doubt. She is one of the few celebs to have a happy ending to their stories. From her overnight success, becoming America's sweetheart, riding on the top of the world, her fall from grace, legal and mental stuggles, fighting with addictions, VMAs 2007, the moment everyone tought she would die after being hospitalized in 2008, to overcoming all that and making one of the biggest comebacks in music history!! :cryga:  :diane: 

Her life is literaly a movie and deserves to be documented in a real high-budget Hollywood movie with major actors and by a good director. 

Jacksonotta

Like many of you said, a PROPER MJ movie. One that is honest. Showing his problems, but also his genius and the philanthropy he did. Not just some guy walking around, speaking with a really high pitched voice saying dumb stuff like he doesn't have brain. Smh.

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

Archived