💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB hottest movie of CinemaCon Buzzmeter

Scathach

Featured Posts

PsychicGuru

"Tears will be shed and Oscars may be won."
These are some pretty bold declarations, the HYPE is real for me now. I can't wait to see the trailer! :pray:

Gaga's #1 fan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

"Lady Gaga ignites the screen and Bradley Cooper shows some impressive musical chops."

My, how the roles have reversed for this one. :O

PunkTheFunk

I will be completely honest -- I didn't have high hopes for this movie up until the last few months. The amount of praise and hype it's getting is crazy and I'm so excited to watch this in theatres :diane: 

Teal Ambition

I love that A Star is Born is getting so much Praise :trollga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

PerfectIllusion

Another "we love her again" moment is coming!!! The gays will be snatched by the songs and straights will be shook when they see gaga's pus*y:giveup:

Gonzi

As excited as I am for it, thank god The Lion King remake comes out later in 2019. It would suck if Gaga's spotlight in the Oscars next year was over-shadowed by Beyoncé :madge:

blackstar

A Wig Is Snatched is coming for La La Land's gig

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

doppelganger

Whomever is responsible for the promo for ASIB is hitting all the right notes on how to create hype. Gaga’s team should really take note. 

JINNOCIDE
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

And the Oscar for best actress in a leading role goes to:

Sam Smith! Although he was not nominated this year

giphy.gif

the first gay ever to win an oscar without being nominated

edit: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn im late to the jokes

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

I’m so hyped for the movie omg. I was only expecting Pop Star acting from Gaga can’t believe this film is considered Oscar material. I’m so shook omg! 3 months ago I was only hoping to hear the sound track, now with all the hype I hope this is her Streisand or Julie Andrews moment.

Naufri

I remember saying it last year on Charts thread. Clint Eastwood is the main producer of the film, they hired Forrest Gump writer and The Lion King lyricists. They are coming for the oscars. Of course In the end all can go wrong but they are thirst for Oscars, Globes and Grammies.

LibraOctober98

I cannot believe all the praise ASIB is getting. I'm so proud!!! If she wins an Oscar I will probably die

Archived