💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Million Reasons surpassed Poker Face on Spotify!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItalianLM
8 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Wow really?? :firega: Joanne is THAT bitch!!

I hope lg6 lead will take the crown :staymad:

Watch her pull another PI :ladyhaha:

ryanripley
Just now, corvus albus said:

http://gagadaily.com/10/vote/

Million Reasons is below The Cure and Bad Romance :trollga:

so? that survery means nothing since only GGD users know about and it can revote every hour :trollga: the streaming numbers are more relevant figues and Million Reasons outstreamed her entire discography minus one song, it's very much loved :trollga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

so? that survery means nothing since only GGD users know about and it can revote every hour :trollga: the streaming numbers are more relevant figues and Million Reasons outstreamed her entire discography minus one song, it's very much loved :trollga: 

Doesn't mean the fans love it though :trollga:

ryanripley

Doesn't mean the fans love it though :trollga:

it literally does... they're the ones streaming her music :poot: 

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it literally does... they're the ones streaming her music :poot: 

I'm pretty sure that only a few Monsters stream MR so heavily. Do you have this song on endless repeat?

Blog-Image-Searching-as-a-Woman.jpg

ryanripley

I'm pretty sure that only a few Monsters stream MR so heavily. Do you have this song on endless repeat?

Blog-Image-Searching-as-a-Woman.jpg

are you serious? :poot: 

you said yourself you get massive backlash whenever you talk bad about the song :poot: 

the fanbase loves the song, it's non-negotionable cus the receipts are right here :poot: 

corvus albus

are you serious? :poot: 

you said yourself you get massive backlash whenever you talk bad about the song :poot: 

the fanbase loves the song, it's non-negotionable cus the receipts are right here :poot: 

I just don't think that MR deserves to overthrow Bad Romance. That's all. And i think that nearly every Ballad Gaga made is better but that's not part of the actual conversation here. When i get called deaf or tasteless because i don't like a song do you think i should react friendly? You don't act nice when someone calls you tasteless why should i?

ryanripley

I just don't think that MR deserves to overthrow Bad Romance. That's all. And i think that nearly every Ballad Gaga made is better but that's not part of the actual conversation here. When i get called deaf or tasteless because i don't like a song do you think i should react friendly? You don't act nice when someone calls you tasteless why should i?

i don't understand what that has to do with the fact the fanbase loves the song but go off i guess :poot: 

you once came for my music taste when i said i enjoyed David Guetta's old music so don't act innocent :poot: 

rumours

Joanne and C2C are her best albums.

Therefore, I’m not mad that a Joanne song is going to surpass Overrated Romance.

Stay pressed  

Mariah-Carey--52482.jpg

Phoebe Buffay

Both Bad Romance and Million Reasons are overrated. The Edge of Glory, Applause, Poker Face, Alejandro are 100x better than those two.

corvus albus

i don't understand what that has to do with the fact the fanbase loves the song but go off i guess :poot: 

you once came for my music taste when i said i enjoyed David Guetta's old music so don't act innocent :poot: 

There are a lot of songs the fanbase enjoys more than MR. If a downgrade button existed we would know more. Probably the GP is responsible for the increase in streaming

This is what i said 

On 22.3.2018 at 7:34 PM, corvus albus said:

There's one tolerable song (Hey Mama) and the rest is garbage (especially Sexy Bitch!!)

I never attacked you personally. I stated my opinions on the songs.

Enzo
25 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

No MR doesn't deserve the hate. But i don't hate it. I stated my problems and i think that it doesn't deserve to overtake Bad Romance.

Sshhh

It will prove that Gaga made another hit after Bad Romance 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Archived