💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Million Reasons surpassed Poker Face on Spotify!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Yanko
13 hours ago, NNES said:

I think that "Million Reasons" is along with "Bad Romance" and "Paparazzi" her most iconic single :happy:

stop thinking

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
4 hours ago, Chamaquito said:

We have to protect BR.

It’s a matter of days. There’s nothing to protect.

Chamaquito
39 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It’s a matter of days. There’s nothing to protect.

Sad.

I’m actually nice.

ArtGagaPop

So many disgusting comments. If you don't like the song fine but don't bring the songs succes down or the people that actually like it. :triggered:

Anyways I'm glad MR came through and will become her most streamed song on Spotify. It did that with almost no promo at all from Spotify except a few ballad playlists.:golfclap: The song is really a GP favorite and will become one of her classic hits in the US :tony:

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Chamaquito said:

Sad.

how is it sad? BR is 9 years old, it's had its time and broke its own records and wasn't released in the streaming era

MR should have surpassed all these songs a long time ago but her streaming is in the pits, it's a GOOD thing people are paying enough attention to make her new music relevant so she's not stuck with 10 year old songs as the staples of her career

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chamaquito
27 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

how is it sad? BR is 9 years old, it's had its time and broke its own records and wasn't released in the streaming era

MR should have surpassed all these songs a long time ago but her streaming is in the pits, it's a GOOD thing people are paying enough attention to make her new music relevant so she's not stuck with 10 year old songs as the staples of her career

I just think BR is her magnum opus and should always be the first song people listen to when they go to her profile for the first time.. But I get your point.

I’m actually nice.

YourCureness
On 4/25/2018 at 8:20 PM, corvus albus said:

PROTECT BAD ROMANCE! The evil needs to be stopped :ladyhaha:

this song will continuing its winning streak until the time gaga retires. I tell you that.

Sandrology

Guys before complainin, compare it to other artists - Rihanna:

Work - 782 Mio., Needed Me - 585 Mio., Fourfiveseconds - 449 Mio., Love on the Brain - 310 Mio. (recently released)

while...

Umbrella - 187 Mio., S&M - 184 Mio., Rude Boy - 114 Mio., Disturbia - 106. Mio. (nearly a decade old)

MR is doing very mediocre compared to it's time of release, while BR and pokerface are doing good while beeing nearly a decade old streamwise...

PS: Don't get all this hate for MR i fell in love with the song the first time hearing it. 

StarstruckIllusion

Y'all are so fraudulent and sinful for this. :bye:

KatieJudasGaga4

Why is Million Reasons getting all the hate? When she releases something very different, (not all Pop singers do this), she gets hate for releasing something not Bad Romance or Poker Face....its different okay, but that doesn't mean its mediocre, you may have an opinion about it and its okay, but I'm one of the few people who loves MR more than BR, and making MR seem less than a song just because BR is her biggest hit is just wrong.

corvus albus
7 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Why is Million Reasons getting all the hate? When she releases something very different, (not all Pop singers do this), she gets hate for releasing something not Bad Romance or Poker Face....its different okay, but that doesn't mean its mediocre, you may have an opinion about it and its okay, but I'm one of the few people who loves MR more than BR, and making MR seem less than a song just because BR is her biggest hit is just wrong.

I think MR is okay. I just don't want it to surpass BR becuase it just doesn't have this "iconic" feel to it. I love John Wayne but i sure as hell don't think it deserves to have more streams than BR!  When i think of Gaga ballads that sound timeless and iconic i think of Dope, Sinners Prayer and Speechless. MR is GP fodder just no something very special.  Think of Someone Like You by Adele. Does MR even stand a chance? No!

Archived