WE LOVE AN EXTENSIVE PLAY FOR GODANNE

:cryga::cryga::cryga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
2 minutes ago, darkness said:

Unpopular opinion here of course, but I would prefer having the trailer tomorrow. It's late for the US and Europe is sleeping. We need buzz when the trailer is released. 

the ideal would be in 1 or 2 weeks tbh (but I still wanna see it like NOW)

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

apparently this is what is shown in the trailer

d9eo7O6.png

ImSoShook.gif

but really....where is the trailer for the rest of us?

When they show trailers and such at Comicon, when are they released to the public?

SwissMonster
5 minutes ago, darkness said:

Unpopular opinion here of course, but I would prefer having the trailer tomorrow. It's late for the US and Europe is sleeping. We need buzz when the trailer is released. 

My sleep is cancelled :selena: I just woke up because of a strange noice on the road. And then I was like „let’s check GGD quickly“. Wrong choice (or maybe a good choice ? :trollga:)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster

I can’t believe that NOBODY in that ****ing audience took his 1200$ IPhone X 4K camera out to record that trailer! :tony:

TheQueenLG
Just now, SwissMonster said:

I can’t believe that NOBODY in that ****ing audience took his 1200$ IPhone X 4K camera out to record that trailer! :tony:

giphy.gif

OMG. He's hot too. But that's besides the point. 

ARTBOP
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

You know what, thinking about it, if anyone found out who leaked the trailer, they wouldn't be invited next year/would lose their job. These events are all press events basically, event only, no?

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, ARTBOP said:

You know what, thinking about it, if anyone found out who leaked the trailer, they wouldn't be invited next year/would lose their job. These events are all press events basically, event only, no?

There are hundreds of people in that room. They would NEVER find the person who would leak the trailer :sis: 

Anyways I am going to bed now. I hope tommorow I wake up with the news „ASIB Trailer is Out“. If not....then...well... :madge:

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

There are hundreds of people in that room. They would NEVER find the person who would leak the trailer :sis:

All they have to do is check the angle, find the area where they would have been able to film at that angle, and check security cameras. Boom.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

nnnnnnn

In 2018 we should be able to have an All-male "a star is born" with Bradley Cooper and Shawn Mendez. :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

monsterdino
Just now, FATCAT said:

In 2018 we should be able to have an All-male "a star is born" with Bradley Cooper and Shawn Mendez. :hor:

only if its r rated :hor: 

Archived