💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts studio selfie w/ BloodPop: “FUN PLEASE” (04/21)

Petrichor

Featured Posts

sethrb101
2 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:ladyhaha:Love you too hun

Long time no see:flutter: I’ve been doing great:woohoo:

You sis, how have you been?:happy:

I've been great! Went to the last show of the Melodrama NA tour and my life is forever changed... Your Song is on repeat as we await new Gaga music. You know, the usual

#Gaga2020

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent
5 minutes ago, joeymonda said:

They are referring to “Sorry”, sis. 

Ya but i think @Wigless's point is that while Sorry may have rebooted Justins career, Friends it hasn't really helped John Legends. So maybe BloodPop is not the messiah we hope it is...

IAmNotHere1997
6 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I guess DJWS x Gaga is officially over :rip: 

or maybe she's working on other songs for LG6 since I think she already done a couple of tracks with DJWS in october/november 2017 :trollga:

Mr Mirko

Shooometh

Already ? I want a poooop recooord. Not tropical house please. Ugh

Got me excited in the morning. 😂

Mr Mirko
4 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Ya but i think @Wigless's point is that while Sorry may have rebooted Justins career, Friends it hasn't really helped John Legends. So maybe BloodPop is not the messiah we hope it is...

Absolutely not.  😅

Mr Mirko
8 hours ago, PanPikus said:

I would take another ARTPOP, aka her BEST album, anyday over another Joanne
074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041.gif

AMEN

DonnieDarko
11 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

Shooometh

Already ? I want a poooop recooord. Not tropical house please. Ugh

Got me excited in the morning. 😂

Since when working with Bloodpop and Boys Noize means that the only outcome will be a tropical house sound?

:rip:

monketsharona
8 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I guess DJWS x Gaga is officially over :rip: 

I have the same feeling, especially after his rant on Instagram telling people not to talk about Lady Gaga to him. Not sure she likes that kind of drama to be honest.

Benjamin Rice is back in the studio with her as mixer, but no Mark Nilan and Nick Monson who are in DJWS team. I really have the feeling there's some bad stuff that happened between Gaga and Paul. Let's say I wouldn't be surprised he's not making the cut. 

Dutch
6 hours ago, Wigless said:

Friends flopped tho

Flopped if you compare it to Sorry, but it still did well and she issa bop. They didn’t promote it and Bieber is overexpsoed at this point. Gaga isn’t... at all. :triggered: 

But:

5 hours ago, Maleficent said:

He isn’t giving her a direct succesful era indeed. That’s why I said people will probably meltdown after the high expectations. Tho RedOne x Gaga is always pure gold, while RedOne alone isn’t always slaying. Same goes with BloodPop. He did a great job on Joanne and showed to be really diverse too. If you ask me everything on Joanne was well produced. But even Max Martin isn’t always giving an artist a hit.

In this age the quality of music doesn’t really matter anymore, great music won’t always do well. They need to pick the right singles (for once) and promote it the right way. And in Gaga her case, get those streams up! The Cure did a great job, so another bop with better promotion will really help her. 

The hype for Perfect Illusion was huge with the GP. The world will always be interested in what Gaga will bring to the table. PI didn’t click with the GP, but Gaga always get a new chance with a new era. She has that power, so she can use it if she wants to slay.

She doesn’t need to prove anything, but it would be great if she can add one or two signature hits to her discography. Just to show the world, which again she doesn’t need to, that she still can slay the pop industry if she wants to. 

Dutch

BloodPop produced Joanne, can y’all stop thinking about tropical sounds. He’s way more than just that. :poot:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

BloodPop produced Joanne, can y’all stop thinking about tropical sounds. He’s way more than just that. :poot:

yeah but let's not expect something like Joanne if Boys Noize is involved. We all know it will be very EDM influenced

Monsterish
9 hours ago, Chamaquito said:

So we’re basically getting another ARTPOP. Her worst work yet. Mess.

??????????????????????? Do you really think Gaga does the same album twice ???????????????? :saladga:

Phaye Monster

Ok so, I slept through everything, and now I’ve come to the conclusion that LG6 is a tropical house Joanne ARTPOP

:poot:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived