FfFfFfFF
9 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Me when I heard "The Cure" for the first time at Coachella

The Cure was a surprise release. :ph34r:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nswain1110

LOL at all the little complainer's - this song is fantastic, elite pop music made for top 40 radio. It's exactly what I expected from her, and it's great. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Ronk
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

I was expecting something different. To me it's a meh...maybe it will grown on me but definetly not what I was expecting :duck:

There was too much hype in advance of the song.  Everyone created their own expectations of what they believe to be the perfect song according to their own taste, and nothing can live up to that.  Arianators are so avid they have been hyping the **** out of AG4 long before it was even a concept, and that can't help but create over-expectations of the music.

I think the song is a grower and I hope Ariana has success and happiness..

I live outside the space time continuum.

ZephyrInTheSky

It reminds me of Break Free which i loved, i love the song for the most part with the exception of a few lyrics.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

littlepotter

okay this is a weird song but it actually works for me. the talking part is the best imo, the intro is perfectly executed, sadly the same can't be said about the anticlimatic chorus that drags on but it's still nice

chaeri pls

OBEY
12 hours ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

Except for PI is actually better than this mess. 

I was so hyped 

is it?

LePetitGAGABLover

Unmmm. Im not really feeling that “rappish” sinijg if that makes sense?

FentyGa

The song is such a bop. And that video? She best get a VOTY nom. Also, in comparison to the Dangerous Woman video? Talk about a GLO UP!
We stan an amazing queen
giphy.gif

Benji

It’s incredible, empowering, touching.  Probably the best pop song released in the last few months.  The little nod to U.K. dance music in the chorus too is great, I need more pop stars to infuse a little Garage in their music.

JohnnyVersace

This **** slays me. The sound reminds me of the 2011 days when girls were just putting out good, relatable pop music. No gimmicks, no experimental risks, just quality. Werk. 

Archived