💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia drags Gaga again

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Esteban

No lies... R.Kelly, Terry Richardson, Joe Biden and Hilary Clinton.. I would say child molestorS ..:selena:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

I don't see a drag though. If Azealia wanted to drag someone she would not stop here sis. :toofunny:

Did she say something we have not said already? :stalkga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Laceface

I agree with the first half especially after seeing the recent R-Kelly documentary.. but she is not someone who can act holy. 

Adampervez

Azealia didnt lie at all tho

Gaga happily worked with someone who was a known paedophile but didnt want to work with Azealia because of her 'bad attitude'. 

Its a shame because Azealia couldve helped Gaga make ARTPOP that high art/fashion project that ARTPOP shouldve been. Azealia is so ahead of the game and together they could have made magic. 

LordEnigma

It’s funny how people on here CRUCIFY Katy for working with Migos for them being transphobic/homophobic because it fits the “hate Katy” agenda.

But now, some of you are saying “yeah, R. Kelly is a pedophile and stuff but like he’s a legend so you know it’s his own personal problem.” :ladyhaha:

Anyway, I like DWUW solo version better anyways.

Chromatica

Sooooooo I’m like the biggest Azealia Banks fan and she has a point here BUT...

The song “Treasure Island” from her upcoming album is produced by Dr Luke. :laughga:

Say what you want about the difference between the allegations but this does seem a little awkward coming from her. That said, DWUW seemed to exploit the allegations for press while AB keeps going back and forth about releasing the song. 

Grigio Guy
11 hours ago, Triggered said:

I mean, people shouldn't be mad at Azealia because she's telling the truth. Gaga made a bad choice on collaborating with R Kelly (specially with the lyric content of DWUW that makes it even worse, @BorisIsHere what were you thinking :selena: ) and snubbing Azealia because she believed the lies T.I. told her.

Azealia had a "bad attitude" and was being a troll on social media, nothing more than that. R Kelly did have sex with a minor. There's no even point of comparison.

Didn’t she post a video of her closet covered in chicken’s blood too? She was also Xenophobic and homophobic (even though she’s bisexual). Essentially, she doesn’t represent what Gaga stands for. Banks is not kind, compassionate, or humble. Gaga believes in those things.

Religion is a product to sell.

LittleMonster20

So after seeing that Azealia Banks drag of Gaga working with R.Kelly who is an apparent abuser I was shocked to see how many ‘Monsters’ agreed with her.That’s awful.I’m going to openly defend Gaga for this and here’s why.

So I might sound like your typical Gaga stan right now always defending Gaga in everything she does.Well, yes weirdly I can accept everything Gaga does because Gaga has never done anything all too bad in my eyes and I don’t think something like that will ever come.

To start off, the DWUW scandal.Well, R.Kelly used to be a very acclaimed and succesful R&B star years ago until somewhere in the last few years a video of him doing highly inappropriate stuff with a youngster, making him look like a abuser.Then later on a story came out not all too long ago about him having a cult abusing women, which is horrible.

However, by the time Gaga made DWUW,which was most likely late 2012 to early-mid 2013, these things were just accusations.Gaga originally was going to keep DWUW solo until she figured out R.Kelly’s voice would suit the track very well(which I very low-key agree with).The thing is just basically, Gaga wasn’t aware yet of the accusations so that’s why she added him onto the track and performed it with him at SNL and the AMA’s and even shot a whole video which thankfully never got released.However, I think by early 2014 Gaga found out, because at nearly all the DWUW performances prior to the artRAVE tour had R.Kelly’s part sung live but it got removed at the artRAVE where Gaga did it solo.Gaga also hasn’t acknowledged R.Kelly ever since, even not when the DWUW snippets leaked in June 2014.

So again,Gaga was just not aware of all the accusations, thus why she made the song and performed with him prior to 2014 when I think Gaga found out.

And about Terry Richardson,that’s a hard situation to explain,but Gaga doesn’t need to excuse herself for working with him;considering nearly all female pop singers have once done a shoot with him.You can also blame all of them.Not Gaga’s fault and Gaga appears to have not acknowledged him in years.

And also, Azealia Banks has absolutely no right to drag Gaga for anything considering Azealia is not the most innocent person. She is racist and has openly supported other abusers and has said and done horrible,unforgivable things.And by the way the only thing keeping herself relevant are Twitter rants so that’s just pathetic,just like her attempt to come for Gaga.

And finally, to top it off, Gaga would never work with a abuser while aware and y’all know that yourself.Some of your comments in the main thread are awful and unfair.

Gaga’s innocent!

Sure gaga didn't know that r Kelly was a child molester when she collaborated with him. Everyone knows what azealia is like since she opened her mouth.

Enzo

Tea! 

AND I think that Azealia is just pressed at the fact that R. Kelly is in ARTPOP while she isn't

Keep listening to Red Mess honey 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Gaga knew very well what she was doing. The whole concept of that little era was "say what you want about us". The performances were highly sexual, the video had R. Kelly abusing her and it was filmed by another known sex offender. There is no excuse.

Archived